Life always seems to dish us the unexpected. Are you ready to renew, unwind and de-stress? Our lifestyle can make or break us. Stress is something I battle occasionally. Often times I need to stop and put it in check so to speak. My focus this fall is eating healthier, taking herb supplements, and balancing my stress levels.
I used to take time to work on my journaling but, haven’t had time recently. I want to focus on the positive and do all this in the hopes to have a healthier, me. If you are ready to take a little me time and focus on being a bit healthier I’d love to share some tips with you along with a discount for some yummy herbal teas.
Looking for something else? See all our posts for Healthy Living.
Like it or not, I hate admitting that as we head into the holiday season it seems to stress me out a bit. There is a lot on my plate already, as a small business owner and mom. The endless things I juggle daily to make things happen here for the site and for my family. The never-ending to-do list. Do you ever feel that way with your life?
10 De-stressing Tips
Do you ever just want to take a break and just take a moment for yourself? I really used to be better about dedicating at least thirty minutes to one hour a day to reflection, journaling, and relaxing. When I was done I would have a cup of tea and get back to my daily routine. Doing those things along with getting outdoors always makes me feel better.
I am on a mission this fall to recoup my me-time. Including being more mindful and healthy. I hope you join me as I share a few posts here and there about my changes, maybe it will help me be more accountable. Recently I tried a new herbal Pomegranate Green Tea which helps you relax and also invigorates. Since it was mid-day I decided to try green tea which contains caffeine. I never liked green tea until I tried Tulsi with Sammie. You might remember Sammie is the huge green tea lover in my home. Now, these are yummy teas.
How to make organic ice tea
For a single-sized serving of ice tea. Use tempered glass and follow these directions;
Start with one tea bag to make it with one tea to two tea bags
Pour the hot water over the top to steep it.
I only filled it halfway
You need to steep the tea for 3-5 minutes
When fully steeped remove tea bags
Then add cold water if needed
If you like to ice your teas it’s simple I shared a gif of the how-to below. Just remember to let it cool a bit and add a spoon while adding the first cubes so you don’t crack your glass.
Ten Easy Steps for De-Stressing
Healthy living tips
Step away from the screen (computer or television)
Get some fresh air
Take deep breaths
Take quiet time to relax close your eyes
Drink herbal tea and have a healthy snack
Stretch or Do Yoga
Aromatherapy or Light a Scented Candle
Are you looking for organic tea?
Organic India teas come with caffeine and without caffeine.
- Tulsi has been considered India’s “Queen of Herb” for 5000+ years. And has been revered as one of the most sacred herbs in India, infused with healing powers.
- Packed with lots of antioxidants
- Certified Organic
- Tulsi teas are delicious tasting, while offering stress relief, increased energy. Modern research has classified Tulsi as an adaptogenic herb. This is what helps to boost your own natural immune system.
- Organic India Tulsi Teas is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan
- The Holy Basil Formula Tulsi Teas include three varieties of Tulsi leaves: Rama, Vana, and Krishna. All slightly different in taste and smell but, when combined create a balanced herbal infusion.
- Want to try Organic India for yourself ?? They have offered me a Discount Code for my readers! Woot, Woot! If you decide to get some we hope you enjoy it too.
This code is for a one-time purchase with 20% Savings for you. Use the code: kiwi20
There are 18 tea blends and other herbal products to choose from. I’m sure I’ll be sharing how much I’m enjoying these other teas as I try them. Be sure to follow me on Twitter to keep up with my behind-the-scenes and subscribe to Dear Creatives. I’m trying the Raspberry Peach next!
Today’s post was brought to you by Organic India who sponsored the product for free sampling via the Moms Meet / May Media Group LLC. These are all my own opinions, text, and images.
- Visit Organic India to find out more or use the 1 time 20% Off Discount Code kiwi20
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
Related Lifestyle Posts:
- 5 Ways to De-Stress and Help Your Heart
- 5 Easy Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Good for You Herbal Teas & Products
- 5 Easy Tips for Finding Me Time Every Day
- Pamper Yourself? Check out these beauty/spa posts