Do you wear eye glasses? Have you been looking for stylish, fashionable eye wear. We are sharing how my daughter Sammie grabbed her latest pair of stylish prescription glasses online from GlassesShop.com We are sharing the latest styles in eyewear trends, and a 50% off reader discount for your next pair. *at end of post
Stylish Eyewear Trends
Trends in eyewear that we spotted are round, or thick round eye glasses, retro cat eye frames, tortoise shell frames, in traditional brown, and colors. Plus for anyone with oval, round or heart shaped faces the square frames. Other hot picks, are white, clear colors, and clear two tone eye glasses.
Round eye glasses
Stylish eye glasses online
Have you purchased eye glasses online before? It was super convenient for her busy schedule which was helpful for me by not having to take her around, spend hours watching her picking up frames, and trying them on.
We both wear eye glasses, and the costs can add up quickly. As a matter of fact her dad just got his first prescription for eye glasses as he needed readers. Yep, we all have to wear glasses now.
If she could have eye glasses for every outfit she would. She loves changing her eye glass styles, and looks; like changing her clothes. Honestly, after seeing all these eye glasses styles I can’t wait to update my Rx. Grabbing the latest trends in eyewear for myself.
How to pick out stylish eyeglasses online
Honestly, it’s super easy. You get your Rx from your eye doctor (if you need one), you’ll also need your PD (pupillary distance) then head over to get your glasses online. Upload a photo of your face (Have your photo taken facing forward straight into your camera), and try on pairs of their frames virtually.
- For today’s post we partnered with the GlassesShop.com receiving a pair of their eye glasses for free for reviewing purposes. All opinions are our own.
Sammie uploaded her photo, and tried
several pairs over 15+pairs of glasses frames virtually.
- Tortoise shell cat eye glasses. These are spot on trendy.
- So many styles of black frames, they are a classic style. But, her last eye glasses were black frames.
- White, and two tone frames. She looked cute, and stylish in so many pairs of their eye glasses.
In the end, my eclectic teen chose these stylish Harry Potter inspired eye glasses.
The Brunswick Round metal eyeglasses with vintage Harry potter’s style come in classical black, brown and blue. With decent round frame design, this frame is perfect for the Harry Potter fan in you. Although without spring hinges, the acetate material temples are comfortable and durable to wear.
The sides have a lovely tortoise shell pattern, and they came in this pretty box, with a cleaning cloth.
- They do have glasses available for progressive and bifocal lenses, should you need them.
Don’t worry if it’s your first time getting glasses online. On the right hand corner of their navigation bar you can find the help button.
- They have live chat, call them or send them a message.
- There is a handy guide for how to choose eye glasses based on the shape of your face, and other factors. You’ll find that at the bottom of their page at GlassesShop.
We think you’ll love getting your eye glasses from them, as much as we did. The eye glasses come first class, in a stylish box, with a nice cleaning cloth. The quality of the glasses Sammie received where spot on. She is loving her new eye glass frames, and Rx. She finds them super comfy, and has gotten so many compliments.
Stylish Eyewear Looks
Need more inspiration? Here’s a few other chic styles we loved from their look book.
Are you ready to shop for glasses online?
- Grab Our Reader Discount Code: GSHOT50 50% off on eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses (sale frames excluded)
- Connect on social media Facebook iGlasseshop
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe, and never miss out.
What style new pair of eye glasses are you crushing on?