We are very lucky and rarely get sick, although I do suffer from migraines but, try to keep them in check. When it comes to health I am always looking for good organic products and ways to be healthier. Even with spring here it’s always good to try and stay healthy as your immune system can get run down any time. Now, I don’t let Sammie drink coffee yet (& probably won’t for years) and limit her soda drinking too. She is a huge fan of teas and especially loves green tea. Which not only is good for you but, great for warming up. Do you like green tea?
I have to be honest I’m not a huge fan of green tea at all as I usually find it a bit bitter for my taste. But, we had the opportunity to try some products from Organic India and since Sammie loves green tea and I love finding new organic products I had to check them out. Have you heard of them?
Organic Products That Are Good For You! Herbal Teas And Supplements;
Organic India is most known for their trademark organic product, Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea. It comes in over 20 flavors.
Sammie brewed up a second cup but, then decided she didn’t want it. Not wanting to waste it I tried it. I was surprised to find out it wasn’t like any Green tea I’ve had before! I actually enjoyed it. Never, say never! But, I’m still a coffee drinker first and foremost! That I won’t deny and have drank several cups of this green tea when I haven’t felt like coffee lately.
Put tea bag in a cup and cover with boiling water, then let it steep for 3-5 minutes or longer. It gets a deep rich looking color and tastes very smooth. There are decaf blends to pick from too. Like the Cinnamon Rose which is stress relieving and healing. Each organic tea they have has a healthy benefit. We love these and the choices sent to us, which are only a few in their organic product line.
- Organic India Organic Products
Organic Products: Herbal Supplements;
Organic India’s mission is to provide true wellness for all by offering 100% organic, pure and natural products. They also support family farmers in India farming certified organic farmland. Paying them premium prices for their crops. The other products we are trying are the herbal supplements. (excuse my cabinets we are priming them to paint)
The first herbal supplement I used was the leaf powder, Moringa all the details are listed below. I made a smoothie with it. You can’t even taste the herb it’s very mild. (With any herbs if pregnant or nursing consult your physician) To grab the smoothie recipe (use with /or without herbs) for yourself visit: Strawberry Smoothie Recipe + 25 others!
Benefits to Moringa;
Organic India’s Moringa comes in a leaf powder that you can add to water, juice tea or smoothies and is packed with vitamin B and complex amino acids. You can see the canister pictured above at 8oz. or you can get the supplement in a jar of 90 capsules also shown above.
- Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on Earth, containing over 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants and abundant minerals.
- Consider a super-food.
- Daily use of Moringa as a dietary supplement can help restore nutritional imbalances.
- Boosts overall energy and increases stamina
- This is USDA Certified Organic, Non -GMO project verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free and vegan
Turmeric and Joy Formula were the two other herb supplements we got a chance to try. Turmeric for healthy inflammation response and Joy for uplifting mood. Let’s just say I was super excited about the Joy as you know winter can cause slight depression from lack of light. These are just a few of Organic India’s products.
- This post is brought to you by the sponsor of MomsMeet These are all my own 100% honest opinions, text and images.
- Find out more about their mission, story, organic products and healthy gift selections at Organic India
- Be sure to subscribe to get more recipes, crafts and other topics to your inbox!
- Smoothie Recipe! Which can be made with or without Moringa but, if your looking for a healthier smoothie this is perfect to add into to it.
Have you ever tried any of these organic products or herbs?