It’s amazing what a little, home refresh and a mini home makeover can do to lift your spirits! First, start by, decluttering, cleaning, and organizing… Today we are sharing new finds we spotted for the home. Things to help you give your home a refresh and mini home makeover.
Make Your Home Sparkle
I like to freshen up my home by; cleaning and organizing, updating linens, towels, and throw rugs. It’s time to toss everything that is ripped, old, or damaged…
Now is the perfect time to replace your worn out things, clean and organize your space. Plus take advantage of all the sales going on.
It’s winter, cold, and let’s face it we are social distancing! This means staying inside and seeing all that needs to get done in our home (or replaced).
Give Your Home A Refresh
Hello, spring cleaning checklist! Let’s get organized!
Don’t worry, be happy.
- By focusing on your home now, it will lead to your home being ready for spring and summer.
- You will be able to get outdoors guilt-free!
- You can feel the weight-lifted (mentally)
- Hit your goals (Clean, organized, and clutter-free home)
- Add special touches to your home, creating your happy place!
Are you suffering from the winter blues? Try distractions like reading (uplifting books to read) and spring cleaning (These distractions are good for you!).
This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
How To Easily Update Your Home?
Give Your Home A Mini Home Makeover
10+ Easy Ways To Update Your Home
- Keep warm with a chenille chunky throw. They are available in 6 colors on sale 30% off! Adding a throw can add color and style to a chair or sofa.
- Did you know that January is the best time to purchase bed and bath items for your home? Hello, new comforter, bed set, and duvets. These items can change the look of a bedroom! Pick coordinating colors or contrasting colors (from the color wheel) and create your new space.
- Refresh your throw rugs for every area in your home.
- Get area rugs and keep your toes warm. And add focal interest.
- Tackle the pantry with these pantry storage solutions. I’m labeling mine right now! (DIY Pantry Labels)
- Organize your craft room with this storage cart (high 6 drawers storage cart + plus 2 shelves & flat top). It comes in two styles (low 10 drawer storage cart with a flat top.)
- Are you crushing on neutrals? I am crushing on this comforter and sham set. At Target I’m considering these Boho Bed Sets. What would you get? Neutral or colorful prints?
- I got this 3 Piece Soap Set for Sammie’s new apartment. (Yes, she moved out of the dorms to her first apartment!)
- How do you look in your outfits? Or do you need more light in your home or a specific room? Mirrors! I’m obsessed with getting a new full-length mirror like this. If this isn’t your style there are more to pick from!
- Do you need easy storage ideas? I’m on the hunt for a few new storage baskets and found some great ones right here! Do you need some too?
- If you are really ready down and dirty, get some paint to freshen up rooms by painting them! (That’s on his to-do list for freshening up the interior of the house.)
Shop bed and bath sale
How Do You Freshen Up Your House’s Smells?
- Do you have cats? One of the best investments I made this winter is this self-cleaning cat litter box. This was a game-changer for our laundry room and home. It keeps smells at bay and rakes kitty’s poop out of sight! It’s easy to set up and use. It changed our space. (and our cats love it too!) We opted to add the: reusable tray vs. buying disposable trays. (which are convenient.) The disposable trays do cost a bit more.
- Use cone air fresheners, air fresheners like this, and diffusers.
- Try using candle jar air fresheners with pretty fragrances.
- Wash your dog if you have one.
- Wash your dog’s bedding or buy them a new dog bed or bedcover.
What are you focusing on right now? Refreshing your space, organizing your home, or just staying cozy and warm? Are you ready to get started on a mini home makeover?
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Looking for more ideas for your home?
Home Organization Ideas
Looking for other ways to spruce up your home or organize your home?
See all our posts for home organization.
- 25 Craft Room Organizing Ideas
- How To Organize Your DVDs and CDs
- Kitchen Cleaning Checklist (Don’t miss these free printable checklists too!)
- Budget-Friendly Pantry Organization
- How To Organize Your Living Room
- Grab a FREE 9 Page Cleaning Tips Ebook plus tips!
- Easy DIY improvement Projects
- Home Office Makeover
- Bedroom Makeover Ideas
- Our Color Story – Room Living Makeover
- 15 Easy Ways To Add Yellow and Gray To Your Home
- DIY – Farmhouse Mason Jar Decor (Brighten up your home and decorate with this DIY)