Easter Fudge is pretty and it’s delicious! Grab this easy-to-make chocolate fudge recipe! With a few ingredients, you will have yummy fudge to share with your family and friends! Make it for Easter or adapt the recipe for fudge with other chocolate-coated candies to go with other themes or celebrations!
Spring and Easter are filled with so many celebrations. Why not make fudge?! Easter fudge is perfect for your Easter dessert tables or to bring to Easter celebrations.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
It’s so easy to make fudge. Make it the same day or it can be made ahead of time! It’s a no-bake dessert. Chocolate lovers are going to love this chocolate fudge recipe for a sweet treat. And its colorful topping is perfect for celebrations!
- 8 ounces of milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup of chocolate Easter eggs m&m candies
- 1 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows
- parchment paper (This is a must for using to make this recipe! Or you won’t be able to lift it out of the pan!)
An 8 x 8-inch pan and a 9-inch knife are helpful kitchen tools for this recipe. Along with a cutting board.
How to make chocolate fudge
The recipe for fudge can easily be adapted to your tastes. Do you like nuts? Add chopped nuts (like walnuts or peacans) for a Rocky Road taste. Maybe you don’t like marshmallows. That’s ok. Omit them and add only the coated candies and sprinkles. Do you only like milk chocolate? Use only milk chocolate. Do you like dark chocolate? Or semi-sweet chocolate? Use dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate! Do you want to give it a bit more flavor? You can add 1/2 -1 tsp. of vanilla extract or chocolate extract (this is optional).
Easter Fudge Recipe
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Add the marshmallows and 1 cup of chocolate m&m candies to the bottom of the parchment lined pan. Set it to the side.
- Get out a microwaveable bowl. Add the chocolate chips, then microwave, and melt the chocolate.
Microwave the chocolate in the bowl, just until the chocolate chips are melted.
TIP – (The time will vary by microwave power – microwave it a few minutes at a time, check, stir (only if needed), and repeat until chocolate chips are melted).
- Use hot pads when removing from the microwave! Bowls tend to get hot.
- After removing the bowl of melted chocolate from the microwave; Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate and stir it with a spatula. And stir in the mini-marshmallows.
Do this by working quickly.
- Then pour the melted mixture with the marshmallows over the candies (previously added to the lined pan). Lightly stir with a spatula and spread over the entire pan. Do this quickly.
- Add the rest of the candies and sprinkles to the top. Spread or press lightly into the mixture if needed (to adhere it to the fudge).
- When cooled slightly, add it to the fridge to finish setting up.
- Let it cool completely before putting it on a cutting board and cutting the fudge. Wipe the knife clean in between cuts. I used warm water and a towel.
- Cut the fudge into slices.
- Plate it and serve!
Recipe Notes – Be sure to read tips and notes before beginning the recipe. You will need to work quickly after melting the chocolate.
Tips For Cutting The Fudge –I find it easy to cut the slices all the way across horizontally and then go back to cutting all the way across vertically to create the fudge squares. Leave the fudge on the parchment, while cutting it on the cutting board. Then you can easily move the cut fudge onto a plate by sliding over (by slightly and minimally touching the edges of the chocolate) while removing the parchment paper.
Tips for storing the chocolate fudge
Are you serving the fudge later? Store it in a container. Keep the fudge in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. Keep the fudge in the refrigerator for two to three weeks. Use a food storage container or cover the plate with saran wrap.
Easter fudge is a quick, easy no-bake dessert that can be made the night before or the week before you need it for your celebrations. You can enjoy this recipe for fudge anytime just by adapting the ingredients.
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder and cooking resources. Plus, never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Printable Chocolate Fudge Recipe
See how quick it is to make this Easter Fudge -see our YouTube Short and don’t forget to follow us there too!