Who is ready for some new drink recipes? It’s finally spring! Hand me a iced cold drink or maybe a hot drink? Our weather is all over the place. One day your curled up on a couch with a hot chocolate because it’s raining. Then next day it’s in the mid 70’s to low 80’s and your needing an iced beverage. Hey, I’m not complaining I am super excited to say good-bye to winter. Aren’t you? What’s buzzing this spring?
Yummy chocolate drinks. I am also thinking of fun Easter picks for all my hot cocoa lovers and coffee fans! Look no further as I have a few ideas to share with you. You might remember when I shared ways to top your hot chocolate drinks. Missed that post? You can see it here: 10 chart topping hot chocolate ideas! Just in case it’s still cold where you live.
Today’s Drink Recipe is for a Frozen Orange Dream. The recipe is courtesy of Starbucks® Coffee Company. I decided to try this blended beverage as it has been warm the past few days. Let’s get blending!
Frozen Orange Dream
Now, I might not be drinking this drink every day as it’s not low calorie but, it sure is yummy! And super easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need for today’s drink recipe:
- 1 orange
- 1 hot cocoa Starbucks® K Cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice cream scooper
- 1 small jar of orange jam
- Whip cream
How to make the drink recipe:
First brew up a Starbucks® hot cocoa K Cup on a 4 ounce setting and let it cool. In a hurry, slip it in the fridge. Oh, chocolatey goodness!
- Gather your other supplies. When your drink is cooled add it, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 tbsp. of orange jam into the blender.
- Pour your drink into a glass top with whip cream and zest from an orange.
Oh how simple! Sip, sip, sip!
Speaking of simple and sipping the hot chocolate drinks with Starbucks® K Cups are totally yum. I love both flavors!
Starbucks Coffee Lovers trend spotting:
Looking for gift ideas this spring?
- Casi Cielo (Bright notes and floral aromas finishing in smooth cocoa flavor)
- Starbucks® Recycled Glass Cold Cup, 16 fl oz
- Hot Cocoa K Cups for Keriug
- Pretty coffee cups
- Valencia Orange Drink Mix Packets
- Coffee Lovers Field Notes (to record all your favorites and what to pair them with, like the Walker shortbread shown below)
- Shop Starbucks® for all these picks and more!
- This is my Starbucks® Ambassador spring post, which includes all my own images, text and 100% honest opinions. I love partnering with Starbucks® to bring you all the latest products, coffee news, drinks and other beverages that are coming or newly released. I do receive products, samples and other forms of compensation to create coffee loving posts for you.
What Starbucks® drinks and drink recipes are you loving right now?? Let us know here or continue the conversation by using the hashtag #coffeepassion and tag both @Starbucks and @DearCreatives
Connect with Starbucks® on Social Media: