With the weather heating up, it’s time to dish out our favorite beauty products for summer. Living inland, being active outdoors, traveling, and heading to the beach all summer long we are sharing beauty tips for summer!
Beauty Tips For Summer
Everyone loves the sun and being outdoors right? Avoid wrinkles, sunburns, or worse… No matter what age you are there are easy ways to protect your skin, face, and body, and look pretty all summer long! These are the best beauty products to have handy in your make-up bag and arsenal.
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
Protect Your Skin!
- Protect your skin with sunscreen. We love using these two organic spray sunscreens! They are great for sports, hiking, and being outdoors… Get this Spray Sunscreen Fragrance-Free SPF 50 and Spray SunScreen Coola Guava Mango SPF30. If you prefer a lotion sunscreen try this one.
- Use sunscreen on your face! Or get makeup with sunscreen in it.
- Don’t forget about protecting your scalp (by wearing a hat or using a protective spray for your hair and scalp) and lips from the warm weather, sun, wind, and water.
Use This For Your Face This Summer
- Do you live where it gets hot outside and want to wear makeup? Use a makeup setting spray.
- Dealing with the heat? Have excess oils on the skin? We love using oil blotting tissues. It lifts excess oil off the face. Sammie’s pick is this, blotting tissues that have oil control film.
- After a day outdoors be sure to clean your face well. Remove makeup with makeup remover wipes. After you do that, use a gentle wash like this.
- Weekly use a mud mask or facial mask. We just picked up these facemasks and we tried these already and love this facemask collection. It helps remove impurities from the skin. The set/collection includes a mask for all your skincare concerns so you can be prepared to exfoliate, purify, nourish and brighten.
Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Our favorite way to make our skin glow in the summer is by using salt scrubs and sugar scrubs like these. They are great for your body, arms, legs, and feet. You can make your own with our DIY Beauty Recipes too.
- Get your feet ready for summer or rejuvenate your feet after working all day, being at the beach, or being outdoors in sandals. Go to get a pedicure or give yourself an at-home mani-pedicure.
- Lastly, don’t forget to rejuvenate your skin! For the face use a vitamin c serum or aloe vera gel (which is also good for the body…
- To revive your body’s skin use a beauty product like this Organic Radical Recovery After Sun Body Lotion Includes Aloe Vera Agave and Lavender Oil for Sunburn Relief, Unscented. It’s organic and cruelty-free. Or something like this. M3 Naturals Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil will help moisturize, tighten, tone, and remove cellulite from your hips, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- Find more Beauty Tips
- More Beauty Tips Summer
- Beauty Trends Go Nude
- Revive Your Skin And Hair
- At-Home Spa Day
- Fresh Beauty Looks For Spring
- Easy DIY Beauty Tips: Summer Beauty Essentials
- Top 5 Must-Have Tips For Your Lips
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Pin it for later!