DIY Patriotic Tray – Are you looking for a fun Cricut Craft? Grab our free SVG files to decorate a tray for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any patriotic celebration! Make a Patriotic Tray/Utensil Holder with mason jars to hold your party utensils. Or use this DIY tray with jars plus other patriotic decorations. You could add red, white, and blue flowers or artificial flowers to the mason jars… Make the utensil holder for your barbecues and picnics or for your home decor.
We’ve done the heavy lifting for you and made this so easy to make. Just grab the free Cricut SVG file, your supplies, get out your Cricut machine, and follow the instructions to make this Cricut project. Looking for other ideas to make with mason jars? See all our Mason Jar Crafts.
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
DIY Patriotic Tray
DIY Cricut Project – Use this for your home’s decor, or party decorations, and celebrations with patriotic themes. Nothing says being patriotic like decorating with red, white, and blue themes. Grab the free SVG file that says, “Let Freedom Ring”.
Or use/make your own SVG files by using Cricut Design Space (it is free)or Cricut Access Premium. (see all the Cricut Access plans here). Add the saying to your craft projects! Use the instructions to make our DIY patriotic decoration.
Or you can always paint the tray (another color) and add another saying on the tray by creating your own saying or words in Design Space. This DIY project using the Cricut can be easily adapted to suit your needs.
Patriotic Cricut Craft Project
- Wood Tray
- Red Paint
- Foam Paint Brushes
- White Heat Transfer Vinyl or White Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore Air 2, or other Cricut Die Cutting Machine. (on sale right now!)
- EasyPress Mini or other EasyPress
- Mason Jars (32-ounce mason jars) (16-ounce mason jars) or other Jars (for holding plastic utensils or reuseable utensils)
- Patriotic Cricut Craft – FREE SVG FILE- Let Freedom Ring SVG File (font used Apricots) Use this font for making coordinating Cricut craft projects.
Decorate The Jars With These Supplies:
- Plastic Utensils Patriotic Cutlery and Patriotic Paper Straws
- Or optional Red, White & Blue Artificial Flowers
- Patriotic Glitter Foam Stars Set
- Paint the wood tray red and allow it to dry completely.
- Upload the SVG into Design Space and resize it to fit the front of your tray.
- Weld the letters together, then hit the Make It button.
- Check the Mirror toggle in the left menu, then cut the vinyl. When the machine is done cutting, remove the extra vinyl from around the words.
- Place the vinyl on the side of the tray.
- Then use an EasyPress Mini to apply the vinyl to the wood.
- Put the mason jars (or other jars) inside the tray and fill as desired.
Free SVG File
- red, white & sparkling
- from sea to shining sea
- party in the USA
- Register for free at Design Space to use! Cut, print or adapt designs.
Be sure to subscribe and never miss out.
Looking for more places to grab fonts, files, and designs for crafting?Awesome Deals for Designs Resources, Fonts, Graphics, & Cut-Files Only at TheHungryJPEG.com
Use this patriotic craft for any celebrations such as President’s Day, Memorial Day celebrations, 4th of July celebrations, or when your loved one comes home after serving our country. No matter what the party or celebration is if you are wanting to make a red, white, and blue craft, this is one easy Cricut craft to make!
Be sure to tag us with your craft project on social media! We’d love to see it! @DearCreatives on Twitter and Instagram or head over to our Facebook Fan page to share it.
Happy Cricut Crafting!
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
DIY Home Decor
If you aren’t making this project now be sure to pin it for later! This will be great to make and use for your summer barbecues, 4th of July, and red, white, and blue-themed parties…
Looking for more patriotic crafts? Or Cricut Crafts and crafts to make?
- Cricut Crafts –
See how to make Cricut Joy Pantry Labels – DIY Pantry Labels
(A beginner Cricut Project) DIY Mini Notebooks
Easy DIY Place Cards
DIY Burlap Utensil Holders-(INCLUDES SVG FILES)
Girl if you never tried iron-on see this DIY Iron-on Tee-shirts
Glittery Christmas Onesies
Fall Pumpkin Banner
Quick DIY Bunny Banner great for a nursery or seasonal decor.
DIY Valentine’s Day Home Decor
- Mason Jar Crafts
- Home Decor Ideas
- Summer Craft Ideas
- Independence Day Crafts
- Patriotic Wreath DIY
- List of Patriotic Crafts