Ladies now is the time to stock up on your favorite shoes and sandals! Hello, summer sandals, tennis shoes, and hiking boots… What’s on your list of shoes to get? No matter what style of shoes you need now’s the time to stock up! I love a good shoe sale, don’t you?
Summer Shoe Sale!
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
Hurry and shop women’s shoes (and sandals) for 20% savings until May 8th. But, don’t worry if you miss this week’s sale. Go here to see the current sales.
The Best Sandals For Summer!
- These cute embellished slide sandals will look great with just about every outfit. They are available in three colors the taupe and rose gold are my favorites.
- A crossband sandal like this compliments shorts and jeans. The crossband sandals are available in cognac and black.
- Knit Slide Sandals (macrame style) have a cute boho vibe.
- Are you heading to the beach or pool? Or for in the garden or hanging out. These two band slide sandals are available in five colors! Slip-on sandals make a casual staple. Or elevate its style with a sleeveless smock waist jumpsuit. Or grab a pair of these sport sandals available in three colors.
- Sammie’s summer pick! She got a pair of these platform sandals in yellow. They are adorable. The sandals go with shorts and rompers… Plus, find them in other colors. I love them in leopard and black too!
- Grab a pair of mule clog heels to wear. In papaya, black and tan they have a 2.5-inch block heel. These open-toe sandals are cute!
- Jenny slide sandals are super popular, easy to wear with casual outfits.
- My summer pick are these Double Knotted Espadrille Slide Sandals
- Woven Toe Ring Slide Sandals are always popular.
- And for my all-round pick for summer and fall are these Timberland Women’s Violet Marsh Backstrap Sandals
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Looking for other places to shop for women’s shoes?
- Shein they are having big sales for Mother’s Day sale no discount code needed!
- Express – Get 10% off or sign up to the Express Newsletter email to get 25% off your purchase.
- Shop Summer over at Jane