I’m sharing my recipe for Asparagus Quiche. It’s one of my favorite things to make for brunches. We make them for baby showers, celebrations…and sometimes dinners. Quiche is so easy to make and adapt by adding other ingredients you love.
- If you are looking for something else to cook see our recipe index. It has all our easy recipes.
This easy quiche recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and special occasions like Easter or when you have family or friends visiting during the holiday season.
We will also share a few other favorite egg recipes at the bottom of today’s post. Like this (Mushroom Feta Spinach Quiche) from last year. If you prefer you can swap out spinach for mushrooms, and make this an asparagus mushroom quiche. This is a wonderful way to cook a vegetarian quiche.
- Today’s post was sponsored by Eggland’s Best, their recipe content and our giveaway has ended. This post has been updated to reflect that and includes other helpful information to help you make quiche at home. This post may include affiliate links, these are links where we earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
- Asparagus (young, fresh 1 bunch)
- Baby Spinach
- Green Onion
- 1 Onion
- 1 Roasted Red Bell Pepper
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Cheese (Fontina) or (Swiss) or (Cheddar) We used Fontina.
How to make quiche
- Set up your cookware, and groceries.
- Grab a cutting board, chef knife, mixing bowl, and whisk. You will also need a skillet and a wooden spoon.
First, wash, and chop your veggies according to the recipe. (full printable recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute the vegetables in two teaspoons of olive oil.
- Set them to the side to cool, completely.
- Shred your cheese. Set to the side.
- Next crack your 6 eggs, add them in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk your eggs with your 1/3 cup half n half or milk.
- Add your cheese to the eggs.
- Add your cooled sauteed veggies to the egg mixture, and stir together.
- Pour into an unbaked pie crust; to make this asparagus quiche with pie crust.
How long to cook a quiche?
Place unbaked asparagus cheese quiche on a sheet pan and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until your quiche doesn’t jiggle in the middle, and the pie crust is browned.
Cool slightly prior to slicing, and serving. This can be served warm, cooled or even the next day by storing it in the refrigerator covered with foil.
Asparagus Quiche Recipe
Sorry, the contest and giveaway ended. But, you can still learn more about EB eggs’ superior nutrition here and see when they have their recipe contests. Find more recipes to try for breakfast and brunch below!
- New here? Be sure to subscribe to get all our posts. Bonus, you get a free printable recipe binder.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Breakfast/Brunch Pinterest
Looking for more quiche or egg recipes?
- Mushroom Feta Spinach Quiche
- Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
- Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Enchilada Bake
- Our favorite homemade pie crust recipe
Tools for cooking quiche, and eggs