I put together a Must-Read Booklist – Are you looking for books worth reading right now? I don’t know about you but, staying cooped up indoors has me ready to read a new book or two. I am so disappointed I probably have to cancel our trips we had planned. Usually this time of year I am packing a bag and tossing in a new book or two to read on my trips.
Are you stuck inside due to the weather or due to the coronavirus? Or maybe you are getting ready to sit in the backyard and read but, wondering what to read right now? For us, here we are on lockdown. Are you ready to read a new novel or pageturner too? Break the boredom with a good book. Slip a little mommy me time into your day with this must read booklist! Looking for something else or other ideas? Search lifestyle or in the navigation bar.
It’s the perfect time to pick up a book or kindle version of a book and stay indoors, order a book on Amazon and have it sent to you. If you are like us you are probably canceling trips, rethinking spring break and staying in a lot more, or probably hunkering down for weeks!
I don’t know about you but, I’m anxious, to break the boredom of staying home by adding reading to my days, along with doing more art and crafts. Don’t worry you don’t have to run to the library or go to the bookstore to pick up these books.
- Many of the books listed are available on Kindle, Audiobooks, Hardback and Paperback on Amazon. Some books available on Audio CD too. I am an Amazon affiliate and earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. At no additional cost to you.
- The Kindle App is free for your cell phone or you can get Kindle Unlimited This option is great if you plan to read a lot of books on Kindle.
- For me, I prefer to pick up paperbacks most of the time but, I do enjoy reading on my Kindle too.
- Let’s get onto what to read right now!
What to read?
Must Read Booklist
We have included books that are the best sellers of 2020, #1 New York Times and books you may have missed reading, all are must-reads!
- Little Fires Everywhere
The #1 New York Times bestseller! Soon to be a Hulu original series starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington.“I read Little Fires Everywhere in a single, breathless sitting.” —Jodi Picoult..This book is on my list of must-reads before I dive into Hulu and watch the series. Release date 3-17-2020!
- Beneath A Scarlet Sky Soon to be a major television event this book is based on the true story of a forgotten hero. Bestseller on both USA Today and #1 Amazon charts. Beneath a Scarlet Sky is the triumphant, epic tale of one young man’s incredible courage and resilience during one of history’s darkest hours…
- American Dirt (Oprah’s Bookclub) A Novel #1 New York Times Best Seller – Lydia Quixano Pérez lives in the Mexican city of Acapulco. She runs a bookstore. She has a son, Luca, the love of her life, and a wonderful husband who is a journalist. And while there are cracks beginning to show…
- The Dancing Girls A gripping crime thriller with nail-biting suspense. If you love mystery writing this is the book for you.
- The Dutch House New York Times Best Seller. A read with Jenna Today Show Book Club Pick. A New York Times Book Review Notable Book. Time Magazine’s 100 Must-Read Books of 2019. Named one of the Best Books of the Year by NPR, The Washington Post; O: The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping, Vogue, Refinery29, and Buzzfeed. If you missed this book at it to your list of books to read!
- The Mystic Cove Series Set From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tricia O’Malley. Available on Kindle (Read with the free Kindle app). Pop over to find out more about this series of books, set 1-4…
- The Numbers Game (A Women’s Saga) In Danielle Steel’s stunning novel, modern relationships come together, fall apart, and are reinvented over time, proving that age is just a number…
Number 1 Best Seller in Women’s Sagas.
- A Wedding Dress (A Novel) Danielle Steel’s New Release is on Pre-Order! In Danielle Steel’s epic new novel, the lives of four generations of women in one family span fortune, and loss, motherhood, tragedy, and victories. From the glamorous San Francisco social scene of the 1920s, through war and the social changes of the ’60s, to the rise of Silicon Valley today, this extraordinary novel takes us on a family odyssey that is both… This is on my preorder list of books to read.
- New Release The Life That Mattered ( The Life Series Book 1) Are you ready to step into another dimension with this mind-bending romance, a provocative story that pushes boundaries and test the true meaning of love? Find out more…
- A Pale Faced Lie (A True Story) For fans of Tara Westover’s Educated, “a disturbing yet captivating memoir of how one man’s psychopathic delusions can imprison an entire family.” Growing up on the Navajo Indian Reservation, David Crow and his three siblings idolized their dad. Tall, strong, smart, and brave, the self-taught Cherokee regaled his family with stories of his World War II feats. But as time passed, David discovered the other side of Thurston Crow, the ex-con with his own code of ethics that justified… Are you interested in crime novels or real-life crime stories?
- Pachinko (National Book Award Finalist)
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine: A Novel is the smart, warm, and uplifting story of an out-of-the-ordinary heroine whose deadpan weirdness and unconscious wit make for an irresistible journey as she realizes. . .
- Where The Crawdad Sings#1 New York Times Bestselling phenom with more than 6 million copies sold. A Reese Witherspoon Hello Sunshine Book Club Pick.
- The Silent Patient “An unforgettable―and Hollywood-bound―new thriller… A mix of Hitchcockian suspense, Agatha Christie plotting, and Greek tragedy.”―Entertainment Weekly
- New Release Untamed“An emotional gut-punch . . . an in-depth look at a courageous woman eager to share the wealth of her experiences by embracing vulnerability and reclaiming her inner strength and resiliency. Doyle offers another lucid, inspiring chronicle of female empowerment and the rewards of self-awareness and renewal.”—Kirkus Reviews
What books are you currently reading? What is on your must read booklist?
- Are you new here? Be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Let me know what you are reading by joining the conversation with us on Facebook.
- Or on Twitter or Instagram.
- Books Worth Reading Pinterest
Books worth reading
- Inspirational Books For Women
- Your Creative Career) (review)
- Your Home Change Your Life With Color) (review)
- The Marriage Pact) (review)
- How To Walk Away (review)
- 10 Must-Reads – Book List
- 1001 Ways To Slow Down + Nature Books To Read With Your Kids (review)
- Felt Craft Books
- The Creature Garden and Geninne’s Art: Birds In Watercolor Collage and Ink– Art Books to Spark Your Creativity (review)
- The Best Craft Books
- Craft Book – A Year of Creativity (review)