We are sharing healthy lifestyle tips, a review and the benefits of fish oil for kids. Do you wonder what vitamins and supplements to give your kids? Or how to give them vitamins to ensure they have a balanced diet?
I love sharing ways to be healthier and ways you can stay on top of your kid’s or grandkid’s health. When I get products to try or learn something new I love sharing our lifestyle, the information, healthy living tips with my family, friends and you.
Fish Oil For Kids
- Recently we received Kids Smart High DHA Fish Oil Chewable Burstlets for free to review and I was compensated to share my honest opinions. Affiliate links may be included in this post as a way to earn a commission.
- (Not recommended for kids under 3 years old.)
When I went to help my daughter who has younger kids I brought them (kid’s vitamins). Everyone has been sick in their house, cold and flu season is the worst. I thought she would love having the kids (try this product) to help supplement their diet.
I brought out the two bottles of Kids Smart Fish Oil Chewables. When I showed the supplements to my youngest granddaughter you have never have seen a kid look so curious. What are these grandma? I said they are something that is good for you and your body.
When I told my granddaughter, she gave me the biggest laugh and agreed to try them. She thought the fish vitamin was cute (ha!) She was surprised by them. For her, I added it to a smoothie she’s at that age where she’s skeptical.
I gave the supplements to her mom to give to all the kids when they got better (from the stomach flu they had, blah!). Then she added them to their diets. Her kids range in age from 5-12 years old. These chewables don’t have a fishy taste and they taste like berries. Yay! But, what is your kids won’t take the chewable?
How do you get kids to take vitamins?
- For these, you can squeeze them into food (their favorite food, yogurt or smoothies) or they can be taken directly.
- These supplements for kids are micro-encapsulated, so there is no fish taste.
- My grandkids love smoothies, so even the pickiest kids won’t notice that you have added these (good for them) supplements into the smoothie.
What are the benefits of this fish oil for kids?
- This Chewable Burstlets product provides up to 10x more fish oil than other kids’ supplements. This is a high amount of DHA fish oil (133 mg). This is higher than many options on the market.
- These vitamin supplements for kids are free of gluten, yeast, wheat, and dairy.
- Fish oil provides two essential omega-3 fatty acids: docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Both are essential fatty acids our bodies cannot produce. I didn’t know this. Did you?
Where can you find fish oil vitamins for kids?
- Kids Smart High DHA Fish Oil Chewable Burstlets can be purchased on Amazon at momsmeet.link/kidssmartamzn
- Save 20% when you purchase a 30-count bottle of this supplement on Amazon with the promo code 20MM20KS. Offer ends March 14, 2020.
Related Healthy LifeStyle Tips
- 5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Your Morning Routine
- Buckwheat Pillows Review
- 7 Ways For Improving Your Gut Health
- Don’t Let Your Allergies Take The Wheel
- 14 Morning Routine Tips + Why Add Tea To Your Mornings