What makes a good morning routine? We are covering a few simple changes you can make to your morning and day to increase wellness and productivity. Trust me, balance is key! Does your morning routine include tea? My daughter’s morning routine includes a hot cup of tea every morning. Tea is a mid-morning and evening beverage for me. The short, and simple we love drinking tea. Hot, tea lattes and iced tea. Do you? Adding a healthy beverage to your morning routine is just one way to jump-start your day. Grab all the morning routine tips below.
Since we are on the subject of teas; One of our go-to teas is Celestial Seasonings teas. I am excited to introduce you to Celestial Seasonings, TeaWell Teas. These are an organic line of “wellness teas” from Celestial Seasonings, which would be a great addition for a morning routine. Organic teas are great for a healthy lifestyle.
“This post is sponsored by Savings.com”
Before I tell you a bit more about the new teas and healthy morning routine tips I have to tell you I have a discount for you, $1 off coupon perfect for trying a new brand of organic teas and your favorites from Celestial Seasonings.
Pinkies up! Because it’s tea time! High fives all around because it’s time to focus on how to start a healthy morning routine.
I really believe in the mind/body connection. Setting goals, focusing on what must be done beyond the long to-do lists that never end. It is important to add some form of happiness infused into your day.
Balance is key, having a morning routine is helpful, living a less cluttered life and enjoying nature are just a few ways to keep life in check. Honestly, we are all too busy juggling life’s daily challenges.
Do you enjoy or want a healthy lifestyle? I know for me when daily routines get out of whack that it can be hard to focus, and anxiety can kick in. In turn, I get nothing done. Hello, couch. The benefit of having a morning routine is it can help you start the day but, remember a good night sleep is key too. Hello, tea. Caffeine-free herb teas are perfect for unwinding, relaxation for a pre-bed routine. But, now let’s talk mornings.
This has more or less been a focus for me with running a small business. I love getting up before my daughter. Having me time and a morning routine that sets the day in motion. Below is our daily routine example.
Morning Routine Tips
- Start your day with NOT hitting the snooze button
- Open the curtains. Hello, sunshine
- Have a ritual like brewing tea
- While the kettle is on, make your bed
- Take 10 minutes to think positive thoughts, while drinking your tea Or drink your tea and meditate after
- Add exercise to your morning, stretching …
- Take a shower
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Then hit the ground running
- Check your to-do list and tackle the priorities
- Add an activity that sparks joy in your life
- Keep a journal, morning journal or gratitude journal. Take a few minutes to jot down your thoughts and what you are grateful for (journaling)
- Find more examples of a healthy morning routine
- Feeling uninspired? Read quotes that inspire you. Words can be powerful.
Morning Routine With Tea
Why add tea to your morning routine?
- There are health benefits to drinking tea such as improving health functions, reducing inflammation, improve digestion, improve brain function…(different herb blends help with these results) *see each tea below for their benefits.
- Several large, population-based studies show that people who regularly drink black or green tea may be less likely to have heart attacks and strokes. *(source)
- Different teas for different uses; brew and drink tea in the morning, before meals, as a pick me up.
Celestial Seasonings TeaWell is a great choice for making a delicious cup of tea. Not only are you getting a flavorful cup of tea to sip, but TeaWell is also infused with healthy living in mind. The teas include a blend of herbs and botanicals that have been traditionally used to support the mind and body.
What flavor teas to you enjoy? Sammie loves peach tea and green teas. I love peach tea and honey lemon teas. I am excited to try a new tea. Now, which wellness teas will we try first?
TeaWell has these blends of teas that will make your day better!
- Organic Honey Lemon
- Organic Lemon Camille
- Organic Matcha Green
- Organic Ginger Mint
- Organic Tumeric Spice
TeaWell tastes great whether it’s served hot or cold.
In the fall and winter, I love making tea because I can’t drink coffee all day long. I also like making tea lattes, tea steamers in the spring and in the summer ice tea. I am most excited about trying the Organic Tumeric Spice. I’ve spotted all those Tumeric drinks on Pinterest. Grabbing a box and making a tea steamer or tea latte will be so easy with TeaWell.
What is in the turmeric tea?
A revitalizing twist of turmeric and spices, including cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper melds with moringa and their Daily Wellness Core, a foundational blend of traditionally used herbs and botanicals for all-in-one wellbeing.
Sam’s wants to try the Ginger Mint, which includes organic spearmint, organic ginger, and organic moringa.
What is in TeaWell teas?
- Daily Wellness Core features four ingredients that have been traditionally used to support the mind and body: green rooibos for antioxidant support, elderberry for immune support, panax ginseng for mental vitality and dandelion root for digestion*
- Plus, each individual tea has other organic herb blends to create the organic tea
- USDA-Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified caffeine-free tea blend OR
- USDA-Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified caffeinated tea blend
Depending on your tea selection some teas do have caffeine
Pop over to any of the types of teas that interest you and see all the good herbs and spices that are in them. Which tea will you try first?
Watch for your Valpak envelope for an additional TeaWell coupon, redeemable at Walmart (available in select areas).
The nice thing is you can purchase TeaWell online at Walmart. Or check to see if your local Walmart has them yet. Or just add them to your order and pick it up at the store. Which makes getting them to you’re home so easy!
Don’t forget to print the coupon to save on your tea purchase.
SAVE $1.00 Off Celestial Seasonings Tea
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
- Pin It For Later
- Health on Pinterest
- Tea Parties Pinterest
- Lifestyle ( and more healthy lifestyle tips)
On social media see what everyone is loving about the teas by using the hashtags #TeaWell #LiveFlavorfully When you try TeaWell tag us @DearCreatives and let us know which tea blend is your favorite!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.