Target is always coming out with new collections and their spring’s collections have me excited, especially when I spotted the latest Target home decor and Easter decorations. When I shop at my local store I know, I have left with a longing for more ideas for decorating my home. If this isn’t what you are looking for, here’s where to see all our home decor ideas.
There are even more collections and decor online that often aren’t in the store. Do you take advantage of these selections? Recently I was online and decided to share my favorite finds with you I thought it might help you get a jump on your spring decorating and Easter decorating. These ideas for spring will renew your homes’ look especially if you are tired of winter, or planning how to decorate your home after Valentine’s Day.
Maybe I’ll make this a weekly series, with tips for decorating your home. I hope you enjoy my weekly list of Target finds. This week’s list is for spring decorating and Easter decorating.
- This post includes affiliate links at no cost to you, I earn a commission for qualifying purchases.
Target Home Decor
Refresh Your Space
If you aren’t decorating your home for spring or Easter you can find all the current (home deals) at Target to find what you need.
Where Can I buy Easter decorations? Target!
Decorate for spring/Easter – These Easter decorations are on point and are what’s trending, Target finds
- If you can’t wait for spring add some color to your home hang this (spring faux flower wreath) or this (Easter egg wreath)I am loving its vibrant colors.
- Are you going fancy for spring? Hang this (gilded Easter egg wreath) I love a little bling in my home. Do you?
- I love making centerpieces for spring/Easter. I spotted this (potted tulips arrangement). Pair it with other Easter decor, baskets, and a (resting bunny).
- Brighten your entryway from spring taking cues from (this inspiration).
- This (bunny trio) is a must on my list. They are so adorable for decorating your home for spring and Easter.
- You might remember my Spring/Easter Egg Centerpiece? You can grab these (speckled eggs vase filler) to make your own.
- Nothing says spring like a topiary, and this (Easter egg topiary) is on my must-have list.
- Do you love whimsy for spring decor? This (bunny in a clear glass cloche) It’s perfect for your spring/Easter decorations.
- Decorate your own cloche for spring with this (decorative glass cloche with gold base).
- This (vintage Easter bunny in an egg) would look pretty on any table or side table.
When to put up Easter decorations?
You can enjoy Easter decorations way ahead of Easter. Start by adding your spring and Easter decorations after Valentine’s Day. If you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day put them up after St. Patrick’s Day.
Three things I can’t pass up this week
Timeless decor, functional and decorative
- These (carved whitewashed wood balls). They will go with decor for every season! They are so pretty, handcrafted in Indonesia come in two in white and two in grey. They are perfect for bowl fillers, vases, and trays.
- This (decorative metal easel) for a cookbook, for a printed canvas or even special book.
- I have one of these platters in matte black but I have been eyeing this (white oval platter) from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. The size is perfect for serving appetizers and other food.
Are you new here? Be sure to Subscribe