Hope your ready to get this party started. I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty and fashion and recipes! I’ll been tweeting and pinning this week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s craft and creativity party you can find the party #110 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
We had lots of lovely posts be sure to visit at least a few bloggers. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any posts.
- Dresser to Kitchen Island Conversion
- Delicious White Peach Jam (canning & freezing resources)
- Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- #Craftsy Fall Sale 50% off all Online Classes!
- Top Three Fall Online Classes Jewelry, Canning & Pumpkin Carving
THIS WEEK’S INSPIRATION SPOTLIGHT FEATURES:
Nothing says fall like a fun woodsy project! Make this Gnome in a Cup DIY your self or with the kids. Add it to your fall decor or have a kids party and use this as a favor project. This project was shared by Our Peaceful Planet.
Sherri at Luv a bargain shares this yummy breakfast cookie recipe. Perfect for those of you who need a grab and go recipe! Or just to make and enjoy with your favorite beverage. Be sure to grab this fall breakfast cookie recipe.
This Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes recipe was shared by Tackling Life and can be made without the peanut butter cups if you like. This is an easy baking recipe anyone can whip up!
Abby shared five diy projects you can do with wool sweaters. This will have you running to the thrift store to grab some more for all the projects. There is this Coffee Travel Mug Cozies DIY, Candle Cozy, Wool Garland and a Suet Holder. Sharpen your scissors, get cutting up sweater and have some fun with her DIYs over on Satisfaction Through Christ.
This week’s Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- Paper-Crafting DIY: Gift Card Box Holder DIY (Video Tutorial) via Karen Titus
- Printables: Joy & Beautiful with quotes Free Printables via Pickled Okra
- Recipe: Apple Short-Cake with Honey and Lavender Winne’s Sweet Something
- Make Up Tutorial: Vogue Inspired Make-Up Video Tutorial via Ella Howard
- There was too many Inspiration Spotlight shout out’s this week to list them all & pins!
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Also if you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out the link is at the top of post.
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries and leave them a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>