I don’t know about you but, I always love a good party! Super Bowl is a great excuse to have a fun party online as well as offline! And you don’t want to miss this one! First because who doesn’t like Chili and all the fixings that go with Super Bowl parties?! Second because like the Super Bowl there is going to be at winner at this party! Score!! Yes, this party has a giveaway! And third because it could be you! Not only that be sure to link up your favorite Super Bowl Party foods, decorations or games and best chili recipes with the link up at the end of the post.
Submit your Super Bowl Party favorites with the Inlinkz Widget below! Enter for the prizes with the Rafflecopter!
- We’ll be here til the last whistle blows on game day.
- Head over to meet all the great bloggers and see what they are cookin up for this party! And don’t forget to grab my recipe for yourself!
- Now, Let’s get this party started! Woot! Woot!
The prizes are this Crock Pot, Slow Cooker Revolution Cookbook & a $100. Amazon Gift Card!
And what’s a Super Bowl Chili Party without a chili recipe? Here’s one to heat up your Super l Sunday! Then show me your Super Bowl Savvy!
Super Bowl Chili Party! Chili Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- optional pre cooked pork tenderloin cut up into bite size cubes
- 1-15 oz fire roasted tomato s
- 1- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 2- 15 ozcans chili beans
- 1 red bell pepper wash and chop
- 1 jalapeno wash and chop use half to entire pepper depending on heat you want
- 1 yellow onion peel and chop
- 2 garlic cloves peel and chop
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- olive oil or vegetable oil
Saute onion, red pepper, garlic, jalapeno in about 2 tsp. of olive oil, then put into crock pot
In same pan cook ground beef I used 90% lean with no oils to drain. If you have to drain off any oil then add to crock pot
Next Turn on crock pot and add in your tomato sauces and chili beans with sauce, then add all the spices.
We used left over tenderloin we cooked the night before into the chili. (this is optional but, adds to flavors)
Cook on low for 4 hours
Easy! Reheats well if you have left overs. Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese if you like.
- Tumbleweed Contessa
- Pioneer Momma
- Heather’s French Press
- Clarks Condensed
- The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Miss Information
- Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Hezzi D’s Cooks and Books
- From Gate to Plate
Enter your Super Bowl Party foods, decorations or games and best chili recipes here:
Be sure to tell your friends to come share their game day savvy and enter too!
What’s your favorite game day food?