Yes, back to school is causing me to be back on a routine. Now I just have to manage my time better, pre plan recipes and find the perfect schedule. Especially in the next few weeks as I have signed up for a few e classes and seminars, plus Sammie has started lessons again. I’ll try to keep up on everything here! Any good juggling it all tips? One thing I find that helps is easy recipes, slow cooker recipes, along with just plain planning ahead. Today I am sharing the easiest chicken slow cooker recipe! If you are a barbecue fan this one is for you! P.S. If not a barbecue fan just visit my recipe page to see other easy recipes.
Slow Cooker Recipe:
The Easiest Barbecue Chicken
Hang on your your hat’s! This easy recipe is going to blow your socks off it’s so easy! Grab a few ingredients and toss them your slow cooker! Then grab your hungry family when it’s done.
Slow Cooker Chicken:
The Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Ratio 1lb chicken to 1/2 bottle barbecue sauce = about 3-4 servings
- Pre spray crock pot with a non stick spray.
- Put all the chicken in the crock pot after pouring 1/2 a bottle of Stubb’s Orinal Barbecue sauce * you can use any good sauce another is Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- Let chicken get entirely cooked ( 6-8 hours on low, 4 on high)
- Shred or cut up the chicken into bite sided pieces
- Add chicken to buns, hoagies… & serve
- Serve with a salad or your favortie veggie
- Add it to your recipe box
I turned it on low and went about my day! Really that is it! This recipe is perfect for when your busy. Feeding a crowd? Just double up on the recipe. Football season game days for the boys, giving you girls time to do your high kicks! Use recipe anytime you need an easy to make dinner! Nights you have to carpool for lessons, have a meeting…
This recipe checks off all the easy boxes. Toss in slow cooker, let it work it’s magic and serve! The original recipe I adapted this recipe from received over 3068+ reviews this is one easy and delicious. You can make chicken barbecue sandwiches or serve this slow cooker recipe with rice and a salad! The recipe has a few more ingredients some my family doesn’t like so I just left them out, not to mention it made it even easier.
Slow Cooker Recipe:
- Adapted from and to see full recipe with optional zest factors here: Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue Recipe
Of course you can use your favorite barbecue sauce! Or want to make homemade barbecue sauce?!
Do you have a favorite barbecue sauce?
More Recipes: Recipe Index
Subscribe to receive recipes, crafts and diys and more straight to your inbox!