I have been eyeing cute spring fashions! And although I haven’t been on the go as much. I am ready to look ahead to spring. Holler, spring fashions alert!
Anyone else ready to update your wardrobe for spring? And get back to getting out a bit more? I have been spring cleaning my closets and drawers. Donating what I can, tossing what is unusable. Now, it’s the fun part. Looking for new clothes to add to my wardrobe.
Spring Women’s Fashions
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
I love layering clothes for spring. Getting activewear for those long walks and getting back outdoors. And just getting new tee shirts, jeans, sweaters and sweatshirts to wear. Plus, a few new lounge items wouldn’t hurt either. All this staying in has me wearing out those things too fast!
What to wear for spring?
- Spring sweaters
- Activewear for spring, like these seamless leggings.
- Modern Boho styles. Cute, casual with a boho vibe.
- Cute Loungewear for kicking it at home.
- These Women’s Zipper Hoodies in lots of colors to pick from.
- Skinny Jeans in pastel colors.
- Spring Dreses!
- Short-Sleeve T-Shirts in pastels or neutrals.
- Rib Knit Tiered Dress
- T-Shirt Dress
Women’s Spring Fashions at Target
This Week’s Favorites
This week’s favorite fashion finds!
Find other spring outfits we loved at Shein.
What is on your must-have list to wear for spring?
Looking for more Fashions?
- You will find them with all our lifestyle posts.