I had the opportunity to create a recipe for Egg-Land’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Recipe Contest. The great thing is there is still time for you to create your own recipe too! Do you have a favorite egg recipe? I have quite a few. You may remember my fritta recipe I shared a while back. This time when I was testing out my recipe I had a few guests over and held a brinner. What is that? Well, it’s a breakfast dinner. Eggland’s Best wants to help you get cooking too! Enter the giveaway at the end of the post but, first let me tell you all about what we prepared, the recipe and more information about Eggland’s Best Contest!
I decided to make a quiche and a few other dishes with the help of Sammie. She loves cracking eggs for me anytime we are in the kitchen cooking together. I remember the first time she cracked an egg. We picked the shells out, she was so tiny I had to hold her hands! No hand holding any more. She is quite a good helper now! Which makes things go faster in the kitchen when preparing things.
We had a lot of fun working together for the brinner. I kept wanting to get a photo of her and she kept making funny faces at me. But, finally I got one of her.
These eggs are so big! They remind me of when I lived on a small ranch and collected eggs but, all cleaned up. It’s nice not to have to do that any more.
We purchased the extra large ones.
Did you know that Eggland’s Best Eggs:
- Have four times more vitamin D
- More than double the omega-3s
- Ten times more vitamin E
- 25% less saturated fat
- Your meals will also be fresher if you use EB eggs, since they are packed fresher than ordinary eggs
I really want to share my recipe with you but, I am saving that until after the Eggland’s Best contest!
Here’s the details about “Your Best Recipe” Contest at Egg-Land’s Best:
- You can submit your original recipe through their website until July 31st
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $10, 000. cash prize and a year supply of EB eggs
- Category winners will receive a cash prize of $1000. and a six-month supply of EB eggs
- At the end of the post I’ll have when you can enter! The categories are breakfast, appetizer, dinner and dessert!
We served up a quiche made with shredded zucchini, tomato s, mushrooms, cheese and some very secret ingredients!
Since the eggs are so big, I also made up some scrambles topped with cheese, served with salsa and tortilla chips.
We all got to enjoy our time together and talk about the various dishes Sammie and I prepared and served them. I let them tell me which recipes they liked best. It’s good to have a second opinion.
Now here’s the details for you!
- Disclosure: I did receive information, coupons for eggs and gift pack promo items, along with a gift card from Egg-Land’s Best
- These are my 100% honest opinions
- You can check out the “Your Best Recipe” Contest details at Egg-Land’s Best
- I can’t wait to share my dessert recipe with you too!
- Enter the giveaway for two coupons for Egg-Land’s Best Eggs and a $25. Visa Gift Card through the Rafflecopter (USA only)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What recipe would you make if you were going to enter the Egg-Land’s Best Recipe Contest?