Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. Hope you’ve had a great week. We are getting ready to travel for the Thanksgiving holiday to be with family. I’ll still be promoting your posts and next week’s party will be live! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday if you celebrate it. We always appreciate you taking the time to comment and join in the weekly parties. Hope you have a great weekend!
Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view your posts.
If you missed last weeks party you can view it here: 170 Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party We had so many great entries/shares! Thanks to everyone for joining in. Just because I didn’t leave a comment on your blog doesn’t mean I didn’t pop by or share! What did you do this past week? Here’s the latest posts listed for your reading! Then off to get this week’s party started!
This Week’s Posts DearCreatives:
- DIY Led Christmas Lighted Canvas
- Our Weekend Great America Tips And Tricks
- Want To Be A Greener Cleaner? Review
- Homemade Granola Bars Recipe
Recent Roundup of Fall Recipes & DIY Posts on DearCreatives:
- Sweet Potato Pineapple Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken & Chicken Slider Recipes
- What’s In My Bag? Fashion/Beauty
- DIY Tips & Tools For Creating Seasonal Wreaths
- Moscow Ballet’s Nutcracker & Discount *US Cities Tour
- Kitchen Organization With A Recipe Binder
- DIY Terrariums Learn How to Make Indoor Garden Under Glass
- Must Have Beauty Tips For Your Lips
- Zucchini Apple Bread Recipe
- The Busy Moms Guide To Creativity #EBook
- Silk Plants Direct Review & DIY
- Harvest Apple Cider Muffins Recipe
Roundup: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup 171
Blogging Linky Party:
Features from last week’s party Inspiration Spotlight Party 170
There were so many great shares! If you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out too!
- CornBread Sausage Stuffing Apples and Cranberries via homecookingmemories
- How to Decorate Cookies With Royal Icing via spoonfulofflavor
- Countdown To Christmas Free Printable Calendar via thecountrychiccottage
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake via lemonsforlulu
- Cranberry Pomegranate Pound Cake With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze via cookinglsl
- DIY Christmas Reindeer via designertrapped
This Week’s Roundup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup #171
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe & crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below & don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Do not linkup your parties!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Ready to learn a new craft? Check out all the online classes. Preview them for free! What will you make today? Inspiring arts and crafts video workshops on creativebug.com I think you’ll love them as much as I do! You might love these workshops too.
Holiday Knit and Crochet Classes at Creativebug