Are you looking for a dessert to make using raspberries? This list of 22 Raspberry Dessert Recipes is for you. Use this list of recipes using raspberries for celebrations, parties, holidays, Valentine’s Day desserts, birthdays, or just to make for the family!
Our season for raspberries is long. Occasionally we get them early with them being grown in local hot houses. It’s not uncommon to find them in Early April and May or earlier where we live. It doesn’t matter where you pick up your raspberries from. Try your local hot house, farmers market, and grocery store. If you can’t find in-season raspberries some of these desserts can be made with frozen raspberries. Frozen ones are picked at the height of the season, and then flash-frozen, which is why they are good to use too.
Looking for something else to make, bake, or cook? See all our list of recipes to get ideas! Or visit our recipe index.
We think you will love making any raspberry desserts, treats and drinks.
Typically the season for raspberries is mid-summer. But, watch for them earlier if you’re in warmer climate areas sooner. Frozen ones are picked at the height of the season, and then flash-frozen, which is why they are good to use too.
List of Raspberry Dessert Recipes For
- slab pie
Raspberry Dessert Recipes
This is a list of dessert recipes and drinks… that you can make using fresh or frozen raspberries. Each recipe will tell you when frozen raspberries can be an option and used in the recipe.
- Raspberry Chocolate Sticks
- Raspberry Cake
- Raspberry Brownie Bites
- Raspberry Sangria
- Raspberry Dressing
- Raspberry Crepe Cake
- Raspberry Vanilla Bean
- Raspberry Brownies
- Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
- Frozen Raspberry Chocolate Pie
- Raspberry Cookie Cups
- Raspberry Cake with Vanilla Cream
- Raspberry Dream Poke Cake
- Raspberry Pastries
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Raspberry Cream Cake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
- Raspberry Cookies
- Raspberry Slab Pie
- Raspberry Marble Cheesecakes
- Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Pavlova
- One of our favorite recipes is our Raspberry Crumble Bars a slightly adapted recipe from the Barefoot Contessa. This recipe was made years ago and we will have to update the recipe’s images. It’s well worth trying, it is delicious and easy to make.
- Do you can? We love making raspberry jam. It’s straightforward to do in small batch canning or freezing. Raspberry Jam Recipe *canning or freezer method.
What types of raspberry recipes do you enjoy making?
- New here? Subscribe and get a free printable 14-page recipe planner and binder pages.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- List of Strawberry Recipes
- List of Lemon Recipes
- List of Recipes using Oranges
- List of Key Lime Dessert Recipes
- List of Peach Recipes
- List of Apple Dessert Recipes
- List of Pumpkin Spice Recipes
- List of Pumpkin Recipes
- Recipe Index
- Baking Recipes