Do you love citrus recipes? Recipes with oranges in them? I rounded up some of the 20 of the best orange recipes. Did you know the peak months for navels in California is here?
I have to admit I have used more lemons and limes in my recipes but, I am excited to try more recipes with oranges. Are you? I hope your ready to pick one or two to try along with me.
If it’s been raining or cold there is something about a nice slice of orange cake with hot heat. I thought by using oranges in our recipes it would give us the burst of spring we are longing for and maybe even brighten up our days. A few of these desserts with oranges would be perfect for Easter too.
When I order out this time of year I love getting foods like Chinese orange chicken. There is something about that bright, sweet and a bit savory taste. Are you an orange fan? Maybe you’ll become one with one of these recipes with oranges.
Recipes With Oranges:
- Seared Scallops In Orange Sauce
- Orange Custard Squares
- Orange Pomegranate Muffins
- Orange Pound Cake
- Orange Coffee Cake
- Orange French Toast
- Honey and Orange Roasted Carrots
- Orange Cupcakes
- Orange Sherbet
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Cranberry Orange Scone
- Sauteed Orange Green Beans
- Crockpot Rosemary Orange Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken Sauce
- Cucumber Orange Salad
- Orange Banana Smoothie
- Orange Cheesecake Bars
- Orange Dreamsicle Pie Bars
- Orange Cheesecake Dessert Bars
- Orange Rosemary Chicken
My personal all time favorite orange recipe is a drink. Can you guess what it is? It’s the Orange Julius. There used to be a shop in local malls all over California. I decided I better hunt down a recipe to make my all time favorite drink and found this Orange Julius recipe to try. It’s a frothy orange, creamy drink I think you’ll enjoy.
You know how much I love coffee. If your new here you might have missed when we shared a iced cold chocolate drink called Frozen Orange Dream. This drink recipe has both orange and chocolate! You know that flavor combo is amazing trust me.
Do you have a favorite orange recipe?
- Feel free to share it with us in the comments, at our weekly party. Or on Facebook or twitter. I’d love to add it to my must try orange recipes list.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to all our posts! You’ll get a free recipe binder printable too!