- The KISS is a fully automatic tangle-free curler, no need to be a pro. It’s easy to use and can create a beautiful long lasting curls with ease. With a touch of the button it winds, curls and then you release.
- Honestly this is the perfect gift item for young ladies and ladies. It’s slim enough to add to your holiday stockings! Or don’t wait and purchase a new one for yourself now or anytime your ready to grab a great new curling rod. Of course we’re going to share how easy it is to use and some of the benefits of the KISS InstaWave and why we liked it!
Kiss Instawave Curling Rod Review
Here’s a little demo of how the KISS InstaWave Tangle Free Curling Rod Works
- Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions.
- Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes! YA! No more running back to the house to see if we really unplugged or shut off our curling rod!
- 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420. Hot mama! Perfect for getting the job done. But, I also love that it has a low feature when letting Sammie curl her own hair. Even on the lower setting made amazing curls. The photos are all with the low setting and lasted with no problems.
- Yes, it can be used on shorter hair! At the bottom of the post is a link where you can find out more info.
It may take you a few tries to get the hang of it but, when you do it’s super easy to use and the curls I made were on the low setting. They were long lasting and looked pretty. I found if you lined up the larger prong (by pushing the button to rotate it) facing the mirror and folded your hair behind prong it made it so easy.
- Hold InstaWave vertically
- Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
**Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls.
Disclosure: We were compensated for reviewing this product. These are our 100% honest opinions, text and images. We hope you enjoy using the Kiss InstaWave as much as we do.
- To find out more visit: KISSInstaWave.com
Visit to purchase now;
How do you think my curls turned out?