Hope your ready to get this party started. I’m noticing some holiday stuff shared last week. Oh, Yeah! I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty, fashion, recipes or other blog posts! I’ve been tweeting and pinning this week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s craft and creativity party you can find the party #121 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
We had lots of lovely posts be sure to visit at least a few bloggers. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any posts;
- DIY Chalk Paint Christmas Plaque & GIVEAWAY! Crafty / DIY lovers you’ll want to enter this one! Easy Entry!!
- Santa’s Portable North Pole Holiday Christmas Idea for Kids!
- Beauty News: New Holiday Makeup Kits – Gift Idea
- Turkey Wrap with Recipe for Homemade Spread (can be used on Chicken & Beef)
- Kiss InstaWave Curling Rod Review
THIS WEEK’S INSPIRATION SPOTLIGHT FEATURES:
This is a shrink wrap diy project. Sahana shares a supply list with step by step how to. It’s easier than you think! Perfect for gifting anytime of year. Create other designs using her tutorial. If you have a little one crazy about Frozen they’ll love getting a snowflake necklace that you made!
You’ll love this cute diy / tutorial over at Fynnes Designs. Of course you can make boy ones too! If you have older kids this would be a fun holiday project for holiday break! You can see the full tutorial and supply list which will make for a happy crafting day!
Want an easy way to wrap pretty bows and put them onto packages? Yes, you do! I bet this saves you money too. Learn how to make these pretty bows thanks to Kelly’s tutorial and DIY. She also shared a yummy Magic Bars Recipe, perfect for a holiday gathering. Kelly blogs at Typically Simple.
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (Grain Free)
Jennifer from Intoxicated Life shared this grain free recipe for Chocolate Peppermint Cookies. Add this recipe to your holiday cookie list to try or make and share! Perfect for anyone wanting a gluten free recipe! I have found a lot of gluten free recipes we enjoy!
Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- Craft /DIY: Mini Hats Holiday DIY via Be Creative Mommy
- DIY: Roundup of Gifts You Can Make Under $10. via Artistic Endeavors
- Gift Idea: 8 Top Gift Ideas That Give Back to Charity via Vintage Sheet Blog
- Craft/ DIY: Sequin Christmas Trees DIY via Sum of Their Stories
- Recipe: Crispy Bake French Fries via Budget Girl
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Also if you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out the link is at the top of post.
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries and leave them a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Holiday Specials worth checking outCricut has free shipping all month long with Code: FREESHIPDEC take code and visit Cricut for all their deals!
- Shop Cricut’s 12 Days of Christmas through 12/14
- Is someone you know crazy for Frozen? How about creating with Ultimate Disney Frozen™ Cricut Explore® Machine Set on SALE for $259