Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ready to get this party started? If your busy you can linkup anytime during the week as I know it may be a busy time or your traveling. Safe journeys if you are! I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty and fashion and recipes! I’ve been tweeting and pinning this week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s craft and creativity party you can find the party #120 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
We had lots of lovely posts be sure to visit at least a few bloggers. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any posts;
- Bic Mark It Challenge & DIY
- Ultimate Turkey Sandwich And Giveaway!
- New Makeup From One Direction Perfect for Stocking Stuffers
- Last Minute Thanksgiving Recipes (some might be great for Christmas)
THIS WEEK’S INSPIRATION SPOTLIGHT FEATURES:
Who loves sugar scrubs? I thought so! This Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub recipe can be found over at Moments With Mandi. Thanks to Mandi we can all be starting on our beauty and homemade holidays DIY gift projects!
Grab this easy recipe from Kelly at Typically Simple and you’ll have something sweet to eat and more time for crafting! Who doesn’t love a quick treat recipe?! Right! When you head over be sure to grab her easy gift idea of chocolate spoons shown below! Sure to please anyone with a hot drink or maybe Santa with his cookies and warm milk.
You drink the wine then help the kids with the ornaments DIY oh, well maybe not at the same time! But, you get the idea. Gather up your cork stoppers and make this little ornament showstopper to hang on your tree. Find the tutorial over at Make It Easy Crafts and Crystal will show you how!
Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- DIY & Free Printables: Christmas Countdowns via Our Peaceful Planet
- Recipe: Gluten Free Cranberry Bars via So Much To Make
- DIY: Frozen Winter Sparkle Hair Clips via Roots of Simplicity
- DIY: Make Your Own Laundry Soap via El’s Journey
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Also if you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out the link is at the top of post.
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries and leave them a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
There is a great sale going on at Cricut on their new Explore. You may have seen the banners or other crafts I’ve made with them! I love mine! This is a very versatile die cutting machine and would make a great gift for any crafter! See the fall banner on the side bar just one of the examples of what you can make. I’ve used iron on materials and made tee shirts, onsies and more! But, don’t just take my word for it. Head on over and check out all the great projects or reviews.
- See the Cricut Explore or other great crafting machines, cartridges and other items. This is one great price that you can’t beat! This is the lowest I’ve ever seen it priced!
How was your Thanksgiving Holiday?