Easy Pumpkin Cranberry Bread – Are you looking for an easy holiday recipe to make? This is it! With a few ingredients, a boxed pumpkin bread mix, and these instructions you will be slicing and serving this for any night of the week or a holiday gathering. Additionally, you can use our pumpkin bread recipe to make it from scratch (if you prefer) and these additions, plus instructions.
It is perfect for celebrations and easy enough to make the same day or ahead of time. Looking for a different recipe? See all our quick bread recipes.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Easy Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
This is a simple way to elevate pumpkin bread (from scratch) or by using a box mix. On this day we used a box mix for pumpkin bread, adding dried cranberries and chopped walnuts (or pecans or no nuts). Then give the pumpkin loaf bread a dusting of powdered sugar…
When you don’t have time to make pumpkin bread from scratch pick up a box and elevate the pumpkin cranberry bread by adding dried cranberries and chopped walnuts and dusting the top of the bread with powdered sugar.
Let’s make this!
Helpful kitchen tools for recipes like this!
- Loaf Pan (this is my favorite)
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Oven Mitts/Hot Pads
- Cooling Rack
- Powdered Sugar Duster/Sifter
- Cutting Board
- Bread Knife
Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Bread Recipe
- 1 box Pumpkin Bread Mix + additional ingredients per box directions.
(Ingredient items for the box mix are typically vegetable oil, eggs, and water (Or milk for some box mixes.)
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Non-Stick Spray
Preheat the oven using the directions on the box.
- Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix the pumpkin bread per the directions.
- Stir in dried cranberries and chopped walnuts until well combined
- Pour into prepared loaf pan
- Bake according to package directions
- Cool slightly then remove from the pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Slice, share, and enjoy! And don’t forget to pin the recipe if making it later. Sometimes you just need a good semi-homemade recipe to make and bake. Honestly, they’ll never know how you made it. Whether you use the shortcut or make it all from scratch. Wink, wink.
Print The Recipe
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder and cooking resources. Plus, never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon