Are you ready to get crafting for Easter? I am sharing a roundup of 10 easy Easy Easter Crafts you can make. We are sharing the patterns for felt Easter crafts, and our favorite craft supplies for Easter crafting. If you are like us you might enjoy trying to make some of your own Easter basket stuffers, and Easter gifts. All these patterns are for easy Easter felt crafts.
Pick your favorite craft pattern, grab your supplies, get hand stitching, and gluing. Before you know it you’ll have a cute bunny, or chick or flock of felt stuffies. Starting on your Easter projects now, will help you have them done in plenty of time for Easter.
Easy Easter Crafts
Felt Patterns for Easter Crafts
All these patterns are PDF downloads, they are hand sewing that anyone can do. I have listed a few of our favorite supplies below that we have purchased for felt, and embroidery floss. I can’t wait to share what we decide to make. Be sure to subscribe so you see our which pattern we pick, and our finished project. Don’t miss out on all our DIYs.
- Sweet Pony PDF Pattern this pattern is sweet with it’s colorful mane.
- Pocket Bunnies
- Bitty Bunnies in Carrots this pattern is tiny, and would be quick to create.
- Easter Bunny Ornament Pattern
- Easter Friends Garland Pattern
- 6-7″ Easter Bunny that is so cute, holding a little Easter egg.
- Chicks in eggshells. Make these cute chicks with embellished eggshells.
- This Bunny Ornament has a sun bonnet hat.
- Baby Bunny with Carrot Costume
- Flower Pot Friends bunny ornament.
Are you looking for the best wool felt, and craft supplies?
Our favorite wool felt supplies for your felt projects
- Pastel Colored Wool Felt
- See other felt colors
- DMC Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery Needles
- Cutter Bee Scissors
Here’s a few more of our spring felt projects, and spring craft ideas:
- Felt Flower Lollipop DIY make, and add these to Easter Centerpieces, or Easter Baskets.
- Felt Clover St. Patrick’s Day Hoop Art DIY
- Spring Craft Ideas is where you can find more ideas for Easter.
Are you starting on your Easter crafts?