Are you decorating your home for Halloween? I decided to drive over to our local Target and shop for Indoor Halloween Decorations. These decorations give you all the ghostly boos and witchy vibes we all crave for the Halloween season!
Typically, I don’t go too overboard decorating for Halloween. I was able to find the cutest decor at Target. Let’s just say my cart runneth over. Not only did I get things for my home, but I also made a care package of decor for Halloween. I’m sending it as a gift for my daughter’s dorm room. Who doesn’t love sending and getting happy mail? I love having seasonal decorations in my home. Do you?
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Halloween Decorations Ideas
Hey Boo! Hello Halloween, I didn’t forget you. I was able to easily add these cute Halloween decorations to my fall decor.
Target has a lovely variety of Halloween decorations. A variety of faux pumpkins in ceramic, plastic, and fabric. Ghosts, Witches, Cats on Halloween cups, Dia de Muerta decorations. And colorful combos of orange, pink, and black. Florals on skulls, Halloween wreaths, and decor for everyone’s taste!
Honestly, I almost was going to skip Halloween. Why? Because none of the older kids or grandkids live nearby. But, Target got me. With that said, I know the season will be turning quickly to fall decor and Christmas decor. Do you have a favorite season to decorate for?
How To Decorate For Halloween
It’s really easy to decorate for Halloween. Just incorporate Halloween decor onto your tiered shelves, I love adding it to the fireplace mantle, and the top of a piano or shelf.
Try adding decorations like this to your entryway, bookshelves, tiered shelves, mantles, side tables, and kitchen too!
- Make displays of odd-numbered items. It’s more visually appealing.
- Use a riser or cake display. To display decor items at different heights.
- Take a black plate and add decorations on top of it.
- Decorate tiered shelves. I got my tiered shelf on Amazon last year. I am so glad I did! I’ve never looked back! They are so fun to decorate year-round.
- Create a mood
- Pick themes such as ghosts, witches, ghouls, bats, creepy Halloween, cute Halloween…
- Or pick a theme color! (I’m in love with the pink, orange, black, and white color theme!)
Watch how I decorated at the end of the video! And see my boo gift for Sammie’s dorm room. Happy Fall & Halloween Season!
What spots do you pick for displaying your Halloween decor? See our picks for decorating your home for Halloween below!
Halloween Decorations Indoor #TargetFinds
- Hey Boo Pillow
- Pumpkin With Mum Flowers Halloween artificial plant. Set this in a trio with other pumpkins or other decorations.
- I Put A Spell On You Sign. This looks so much prettier in person.
- Pumpkin With Cute Ghosts.
- Orange and Pink Pumpkin is very cute when paired with #2 and #3.
- This is the pumpkin I got. The Witch Is In and on the other side, it says The Witch Is Out.
- Don’t miss this cute Halloween sign Boo To You sign. One for me and one for Sammie’s dorm room door.
- There are plenty of gold decorations that can easily flow from Halloween decor to Thanksgiving decor like this Gold Foil Pumpkin.
- I purchased the white, pink, orange, with black roof light-up houses, You Put A Spell On Me Light Up Houses. They have other colors and haunted houses too.
- I grabbed a few cute Halloween mugs. One ghost mug and one witch mug. Orange boo mug. This wasn’t in stock in my store. I’m ordering the cute black cat mug instead. They are perfect for tiered shelf decor and use.
- When you are ready to watch Halloween movies… You need to cozy up with a BOO Throw Blanket (in black and ivory). I got one for me and one for Sammie. The Halloween throw is soft beyond belief! And similar to my holiday throw which has held up really great. My dog needs one, she keeps crawling under mine.
- This Boo Skeleton Plate for Sammie and I bought us both this cute Cat Witch Plate.
Halloween Decorations Indoor #TargetFinds Witch Decor
The mini pumpkins I purchase her were sold out already. And I also purchased a pumpkin cinnamon candle. It smells so good! The witch is officially in! lol
How do you celebrate Halloween? I’m getting cute Halloween plates like this and having pizza. Then watching Halloween movies and passing out candy!
Do you decorate for Halloween? Using indoor decorations? Or outdoor decorations? Or both?
Right now you can shop for indoor Halloween decorations and more! Save with Target Circle until 9/25! Shop the sale! Be sure to click save the offer to redeem when using your cell phone and the app.
Upcoming Target Sales
- Save 20% on select home favs with Target Circle! Valid 9/18-9/25
- Going soon, college students! Save 20% on top video games, laundry detergent & laundry additives with Target Circle. The offer ends on 9/24! Shop Now Valid 9/22-9/23
- 20% off select skin care with Target Circle. This week only during Target Circle Week! Valid 9/18-9/25
- Save 30% on men’s jeans with Target Circle! Valid 9/18-9/25
Don’t miss this special saving event. Find deals on beauty, baby gear, Halloween costumes, and more. And items for refreshing your space!
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon