Are you looking for DIY wedding ideas? Weddings can get pretty expensive. If you’re planning your own wedding, you’ve likely started doing the math. If you are looking for a great way to save on some of your wedding essentials, there are plenty of DIY projects that can help you plan the wedding of your dreams on a budget!
These DIY wedding decor ideas are just as elegant as something from the store, but they cost nearly half the price, and you can customize them to fit your special day! These could work for wedding parties as well!
15+ DIY Wedding Decorations
Make any of these ideas for your celebrations and receptions.
If you have had to put your wedding on hold, rescheduled it or just beginning to plan your wedding these ideas are perfect for planning your big day!
DIY Wedding Ideas
- DIY Wedding Favors
- Glitter Mini Champagne Bottles
- Photo Display Frame
- Wedding Banner “Mr. & Mrs.”
- DIY Wedding Bouquet Photo Charms
- DIY Wedding Reception Kids Corner
- Spray Paint and Rhinestone DIY Wedding Vase
- Copper Wedding Arch
- DIY Wedding Jenga Guestbook Idea
- Easy Wedding Place Card Holders
- DIY Gift Table Sign
- Wedding Card Box from a Suitcase
- DIY Bundt Cake Salt Scrub Wedding Favors
- Hymnal Bouquet
- DIY Crafts Wedding Decorations
- DIY Wedding Ideas
Be sure to see the related content at the end of the post. We hope these easy to make wedding decorations, favors, and floral ideas help you.
But, if you don’t have time to make your own wedding decorations, our favorite place to shop for handmade wedding decorations is Etsy. They have so many wedding guest books, wedding decor backdrops, wedding signs, and more. And if you are not the bride you can find great gifts for the wedding couple there too.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe and add us to your inbox.
- PIN IT FOR LATER
- Bridal Showers Pinterest
- Event Inspiration Pinterest
- Find related Wedding DIY projects below!
Related Content –
- Tips for Flowers, Styling Flowers and Flower Arranging
- Throwing a boho wedding? DIY dream catcher.
- DIY FLOWER CROWNS
- Try any of these DIY Wooden Flower Boxes – Table Centerpieces. They would make great table centerpieces for a wedding or celebration.
- Spring – Easter Centerpiece that I made with decoupaged wood eggs (no flowers) You can use this DIY technique to coordinate with your wedding theme.
Happy Wedding Planning!