Are you looking for ways to practice self-care? Ladies with everything going on lately and more staying at home, this is the perfect time to focus on self-care. I’m sharing an easy way you can plan out self care with activities, and self care ideas all wrapped up perfectly for you!
With all the unknown, sickness, and constant changing of the world, kids at our feet do you feel overwhelmed? Self-care is so important. It’s key to staying healthy. It’s ok to focus on yourself, it’s key to being mentally healthy and happy; good health increases our immune systems. Stress breaks our immune systems down.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and good mental health is really important. That’s why I am excited to share this with you!
Self Care Ideas
Have a spa day, get creative, read, meditate, drink more water, build a simple self care routine…You can do all these things and more by taking a peek into the Self Care Mini Bundle
Lately, it’s been extra hard to find time for self-care. For me, with a teen at home almost ready to go to college, if that college even still holds classes in the fall. Helping her sorting her stuff in her room, packing and dealing with life in general had been a big stresser for me. I’ve been dealing with changing schedules and plans, extra stress, and anxiety. I’m sure you understand.
Do you have trouble finding time for yourself? Or practicing self care? What have you been struggling with lately? I found an awesome resource to share with you all about this topic of taking care of ourselves.
I was so thrilled to find out that the team at Ultimate Bundles created a new 2020 edition of the Self Care Mini Bundle
We could all use a little more self-care right now, am I right?
Inside this bundle, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage your mood and emotions
- Create luxurious beauty products
- Get clear, glowing skin
- Build a fashionable, functional wardrobe that works for your everyday life
- Balance your hormones and shed stubborn pounds
The 22 resources are worth $591.80, but you can get the Self Care Mini Bundle for $29.99. This comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
With these resources, ideas, and activities, you can live your life with less stress and more joy.
Which will be a blessing to you, your family, and everyone you come in contact with. So don’t listen to the inner critic who makes you feel guilty about investing in yourself. When you’re at your best, everyone wins. <3
- Check out the – Self Care Mini Bundle
To find out more – Self Care Mini Bundle My top 3 favorites from this bundle are
- The Busy Mom’s Guide To Creativity (Which I reviewed when Bev first wrote it and it’s still relevant now!) It’s like getting the 65-page ebook for free with this bundle, just sayin’
- Uplifting Printables (Everyone loves free printables right?!) I sure do and I make them! If you aren’t a subscriber, subscribe and get them from me too.
- Self Care Course
I’m sure everyone’s favs are different, there are so many ideas for self-care to help you!
- New here? Be sure to subscribe for more healthy living tips!
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Health Pinterest
Related Healthy Living Tips –
- 5 Easy Healthy Living Lifestyle Tips For Morning Routine
- Self Care Tips – Get Yourself Back On Track
- 10 Easy Ways To Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
- Morning Routine Tips To Try Now!
- 10 Easy Tips For De-Stressing
- DIY Beauty Recipes (Are perfect for self-care)
- Looking for more? Search our navigation bar.