Dear Creatives, As I mentioned yesterday I am going to share how to do Vampire makeup in case you or your little one would like to jump the mote & bite someones throat! Well you know what I mean, dress up as a vampire for Halloween. It is a lot easier than you think.
Click Image to view full size!
- 1. Start with one excited Halloween trick or treater *with a clean, dry face. Give yourself at least 1 hour to allow breaks… for smaller kids more time may be needed
- 2. Put on a hair-cap to add wig after makeup is applied
- 3. Apply a light coat of white cake makeup, darken around eyes and cheeks & forehead where you want a recesses or deathly look
- 4. Apply more white cake makeup
- 5. Continue to darken around eyes & pencil in eye brows darkly, add a deep brown / red, or red/black lipstick. I also applied a light red glitter around top of eyelid area. *steer away from eyes.
- 6. Apply fake blood nearest edges of the mouth and allow it to drip naturally. If you / or your child places their chin down it will get a blood stain on your neck like you just took a bite!
- 7. A light powder brushed on or finishing powder like Benifit’s feather light mineral veil will give skin a finish plus light glow.
- Prep kids not to touch their face! Of course if you/ they are older you can do it scarier, that is if you dare. * NOTE: Have a make-up remover on hand for after!!
White cake makeup, dark grey, brown or black eye shadows will work, fake blood, glitter type makeup gel or something similar, red/black lipstick, finishing powder. & of course if you want fake fangs. Clean makeup sponges & brushes. *Do not forget to have a good make-up remover on hand & help with taking off the makeup & ensure fully washed after makeup remover!!
I hope this inspires you to try being a Vampire at least once! (*use caution when using cosmetics, especially with children & read the labels! )
Click image to enlarge!
& Here is a few places to help inspire you & gather some supplies… but don’t forget to hurry Halloween is nearing!
Mehron.com : Halloween makeup / Video tutorials & more.
PartyCity.com: Supplies/ Costumes
CostumeExpress.com Supplies/ Costumes * This is where I got Sammie’s Vampire dress last year for this!
Look up images, tutorial & videos on YouTube for Video Makeup Tutorials ~ Have fun & be safe!
Feel free to share tutorial, but link back & give full credit! & let me know!! PS. Have something to share join in the weekly link-up.
What ideas are you considering for Halloween?