Ah, winter break. How we love thee. With the cold weather outside, warming up inside. As night owls we enjoy breaks from all must do activities. From early morning wake up calls, chauffeuring to / from school and lessons. We can sleep in a bit, bake cookies, paint, catch up on cleaning. Last minute decorations are going up, last minute shopping getting done and gift baskets being made . But, not without a little coffee or hot chocolates starting our days. Today I’ll be sharing a few Starbucks Coffee Secrets that will make your life easier, along with what we are enjoying.
First a few things we are savoring right now is the season of peppermint mochas and caramel hot cocoa drinks. Do you have favorite seasonal Starbucks coffee drinks? Since Sammie was resting from all the stress of finals I decided to treat her to an afternoon caramel hot cocoa.
Seasonal Offerings and Secrets
I grabbed the new package, heated up some milk and grabbed the whip cream. Have you seen these yet?
Once stirred up, I added whip cream and chocolate sprinkles. Then I took it to Sammie’s room to surprise her.
She rolled off the bed onto the floor and I gave her the warm cup of hot cocoa. I remember the days I’d stay up studying to get those good grades. Sammie’s worked hard 4.0 doesn’t come easy.
My side kick had to say hello. He (Rex) loves it when she’s home. When she plays the piano, he goes wild. We tease him to dance, he goes wild. Then we call him a gremlin but, he really is a sweetheart.
Next I decide to join her, whipping up a Via Instant Peppermint Mocha.
Heat water, stir and if you have whip cream indulge.
Have you tried the Via lattes and mochas? I love them. They are perfect when you can’t make it out to visit Starbucks.
Starbucks Holiday Offerings
You know what else is perfect? Grabbing Starbucks for last minute holiday gifts. I love their holiday blend for brewing a big pot of coffee. ” The finest aged Sumatra, then add lively Latin American and mellow Indonesian beans. And every year the result is subtly unique. Specially roasted and blended to bring out even more pronounced flavors from their aged coffee, this vintage fills your cup with deep, intriguing layers of spiciness and sweetness, just right for the season.” A seasonal Starbucks favorite of so many and mine. Pairs perfectly with their cranberry bliss bars. Oh, my!
Whether your looking for coffees, hot cocoas or gifts. Or a treat to bring to a gathering. You’ll find something for everyone.
Whip up a gift basket or ….
grab a gift card and ornament to top off someone’s Christmas. Then grab a coffee for yourself and enoy the season. All thanks to Starbucks Coffee Company.
Starbucks Secrets that will make your life easier:
- You can become a Starbucks Rewards Member for free. Then receive free items, discounts after x amount of purchases and on your birthday! Yes, there is also an app. for that!
- Level up on your Rewards by collecting stars and receiving even more benefits
- Use a re-useable cup save .10 and the environment
- Grab a coffee refill during the same visit for .50 (in store)
- Get a Starbucks Subscription: Unique Starbucks Coffees or Order your favorites
- Follow Starbucks Coffee News
- Discover the drink menu and learn how to order Starbucks (decaf first, iced, size, type of milk, customs) Example: half caf iced grande soy latte with whip
- Follow Starbucks Frappuccino on Instagram
- Follow Starbucks on Instagram
- Follow Starbucks on Facebook
- Follow Starbucks on Twitter * by following on social media you’ll find cool photos, fun facts and occasional offers
- Subscribe and stay up to date and we’ll keep you in the know!
- As a Starbucks Ambassador I’m happy to share seasonal offerings, coffee news and new product offerings. I do receive products, keeping me up to date with what’s new.
- These are my 100% honest opinions, images and text.
Do you have a Starbucks favorite beverage or tip? Is your holiday shopping done?