Ah, winter break. How we love thee. With the cold weather outside, warming up inside to our favorite winter coffees and hot cocoas. As night owls we enjoy breaks from all must-do activities. From early morning wake up calls, chauffeuring to/from school and lessons. We can sleep in a bit, bake cookies, paint, catch up on cleaning. Last-minute decorations are going up, last-minute shopping getting done and coffee gift baskets being made. But, not without a little coffee or hot chocolates starting our days. Today I’ll be sharing a few Starbucks Coffee Secrets that will make your life easier, along with what we are enjoying.
First, a few things we are savoring right now is the season of peppermint mochas and caramel hot cocoa drinks. Do you have favorite seasonal Starbucks coffee drinks? Since Sammie was resting from all the stress of finals I decided to treat her to an afternoon caramel hot cocoa.
Seasonal Offerings and Insider Secrets
I grabbed the new package of salted caramel with hot cocoa, heated up some milk and grabbed the whip cream. Have you seen these yet?
Once stirred up, I added whip cream and chocolate sprinkles. Then I took it to Sammie’s room to surprise her.
She rolled off the bed onto the floor and I gave her the warm cup of hot cocoa. I remember the days I’d stay up studying to get those good grades. Sammie’s worked hard 4.0 doesn’t come easy.
My side-kick had to say hello. He (Rex) loves it when she’s home. When she plays the piano, he goes wild. We tease him to dance, he goes wild. Then we call him a gremlin but, he really is a sweetheart.
Next, I decided to join her, whipping up a Via Instant Peppermint Mocha.
Heat water, stir and if you have whip cream indulge.
Have you tried the Via lattes and Via mochas? I love them. They are perfect when you can’t make it out to visit Starbucks. Good coffee at home is so easy to make, like using these packets , then adding hot water and whip cream.
HOW TO MAKE A COFFEE GIFT BASKET
Starbucks Holiday Offerings are perfect for making a coffee gift basket!
Do you know what else is perfect? Grabbing Starbucks for last-minute holiday gifts. I love their holiday blend for brewing a big pot of coffee. ” The finest aged Sumatra, then add lively Latin American and mellow Indonesian beans. And every year the result is subtly unique. Specially roasted and blended to bring out even more pronounced flavors from their aged coffee, this vintage fills your cup with deep, intriguing layers of spiciness and sweetness, just right for the season.” A seasonal Starbucks favorite of so many and mine. Pairs perfectly with their cranberry bliss bars. Oh, my!
Whether you are looking for coffees, hot cocoas or gifts. Or a treat to bring to a gathering. You’ll find something for everyone. These are just a few of our favorites –
To Make A Coffee Gift Basket
Grab a Basket like this
Add crimped paper to the basket
Next, add your favorite coffee products
Add coffee, gifts like insulated coffee travel mugs, coffee ornaments, and coffee gift cards.
You can even add a gift bow to the basket handle if you like!
It’s so easy to whip up a coffee gift basket or …
Grab a Starbucks® gift card and ornament to top off someone’s Christmas. Then grab a coffee for yourself and enjoy the season. All thanks to Starbucks Coffee Company.
Starbucks Secrets that will make your life easier
- You can become a Starbucks Rewards Member for free. Then receive free items, discounts after x amount of purchases and on your birthday! Yes, there is also an app. for that!
- Level up on your Rewards by collecting stars and receiving even more benefits
- Use a re-useable cup save .10 and the environment
- Grab a coffee refill during the same visit for .50 (in-store)
- Get a Starbucks Subscription: Unique Starbucks Coffees or Order your favorites
- Follow Starbucks Coffee News
- Discover the drink menu and learn how to order Starbucks (decaf first, iced, size, type of milk, customs) Example: half calf iced grande soy latte with whip
- Follow Starbucks Frappuccino on Instagram, perfect for the person who loves frappuccinos.
- Follow Starbucks on Instagram
- Follow Starbucks on Facebook
- Follow Starbucks on Twitter * by following on social media you’ll find cool photos, fun facts, and occasional offers
- Subscribe and stay up to date and we’ll keep you in the know!
- As a Starbucks Ambassador, I’m happy to share seasonal offerings, coffee news, and new product offerings. I do receive products, keeping me up to date with what’s new.
- These are my 100% honest opinions, images, and text.
Looking for more ideas?
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Coffee Lovers on Pinterest
- Coffee Art
- Lifestyle posts
- Coffee posts
Do you have a Starbucks favorite beverage or tip? Is your holiday shopping done?