Merry Christmas! Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday weekend. There will be no features this week due to Christmas holiday. Just continuing the party feel free to enter your blog posts. Your content will still be shared throughout the week on all social media channels. Thanks for joining in this week’s Roundup: Inspiration Spotlight party. Have a great week ahead. If you missed last week’s party you can see it here Inspiration Spotlight #175
There is a new giveaway going on feel free to enter. The link to giveaway will be at the end of today’s post.
Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view your posts.
This Week’s Roundup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup #176
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe & crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below & don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- By entering your blog posts you are allowing us to feature them on Social Media, in round-ups and in blog posts with links / credit to you!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Do not linkup your parties!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- This week’s giveaway!
Ready to learn a new craft? Check out all the online classes. Preview them for free! What will you make today? Inspiring arts and crafts video workshops on creativebug.com I think you’ll love them as much as I do! You might love these workshops too.
Holiday Knit and Crochet Classes at Creativebug
Recent Roundup of Winter Recipes & DIY Posts on DearCreatives:
- Starbucks Gift Ideas And Secrets That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Wreath Cupcakes Frosting And Icing Recipe
- Enjoy The Delights Of The Season
- DIY How To Make A Wired Bow
- Gift Ideas For Her
- Christmas Craft Countdown Calendar (free printable and resources)
- Holiday Cookie Ideas And Resources
- Holiday Bucket List Free Printable
- DIY Led Christmas Lighted Canvas
- Want To Be A Greener Cleaner? Review
- Homemade Granola Bars Recipe
- What’s In My Bag? Fashion/Beauty
- DIY Tips & Tools For Creating Seasonal Wreaths
- Moscow Ballet’s Nutcracker & Discount *US Cities Tour
- Kitchen Organization With A Recipe Binder
What craft or recipe will you try first?