Countdown to Christmas Crafts Calendar. This free printable Christmas Countdown Calendar Craft is perfect for anyone wanting to get their craft on this holiday season. Over 25 Christmas crafts to make during the holiday season! I can’t wait to share some more DIY Craft Projects with you! But, in the meantime, I’ve rounded up a month’s worth of Christmas printables and Christmas ideas.
For each holiday idea on the calendar, I have linked to the craft project, instructions and Christmas tutorials for you to try.
Use the menu for more crafts for the holidays. You can find some of our previous seasonal crafts in our craft gallery or DIY page. I’ve been checking a few new holiday DIYs off my list. What about you? I have my mantel decorated, and a new holiday banner hanging. I’m checking my crafting list twice, grabbing supplies and will be sharing a new tutorial soon.
Be sure to check out our Christmas Craft Ideas page too for more holiday crafting ideas.
Christmas Craft Calendar
Printable Calendar Filled With Christmas Crafts
Christmas Countdown Calendar Craft
Easy Print Option for Christmas Craft Ideas: Crafting Countdown to Christmas Calendar
- Grab this Free Christmas Planner for scheduling all your Christmas crafts, activities, and holiday purchases.
Christmas Craft Ideas
Tutorials and DIY Craft Projects
- Stained Glass Aluminum Foil Nativity (templates)
- Make a Sock Snowman
- Make a Holiday Stove Top Potpourri (recipe) (potpourri)
- DIY Wrapping Paper
- Make Homemade Christmas Cards (on skillshare get a free month free!)
- DIY Gift For Neighbors
- Make a Ribbon Christmas Wreath
- DIY Gifts for Friends
- Create a Book-page Christmas Tree
- Paint Glass Ornaments
- Create a Popcorn Banner
- Make Cake Pops
- Make Mitten Freezer Magnets (polymer clay charms DIY)
- Make Gift Tags (free printable gift tags) (free printable cookie gift tags)
- Make a Holiday Headband (DIY deer antler headband)
- Paint a Birdhouse (wooden birdhouse kit)
- Mason Jar Craft
- Make a Christmas Stocking
- Make Reindeer Food Snacks
- Make a Snow Globe
- Build a Gingerbread House (kit)
- Create a Felt Ornament (pg. 44-47)
- Create a Pinecone Bird Feeder
- Bake Sugar Cookies or Easy Sugar Cookies
- Celebrate Christmas!
I hope you enjoy the free Christmas Calendar planner and all the fun Christmas activities.
Which Christmas craft or activity will you try first?