Do you have trouble relaxing, unwinding or just feeling happy? I am all about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, finding my happiness and getting a good night’s rest.
If you are new to reading my blog you might not know I suffer from migraines. Sometimes life can be stressful. Balancing every day just can be hectic. The headache and stress triggers for me can be complicated. I try to watch for what they are and ways to minimize the effects when they start to kick in and find ways to reduce high stress in my day to day life. Keeping my happiness in check and life balanced.
Using nature, getting outdoors, exercise, having pets and taking time for yourself are all great ways to help get in a relaxed mood. But, if you don’t have time to get outdoors, exercise…then what? Or what if you can’t get a good night’s sleep?
How To Relax Using CBD Broad Spectrum Drops –
What Are They? Do They Work?
Maybe adding CBD drops to your routine is something to consider? Unlike THC, these Broad Spectrum Drops do not get you high. How do I know this?
- I received CBD Broad Spectrum Drops for free to try out. The flavored CBD drops were unflavored, Pomegranate Tea, Meyer Lemon, and Vanilla Mint. We are partnered with MomsMeet and TheSocialCBD for today’s post. All thoughts on the products I tried are my own.
Now, this isn’t a product I have purchased before or had experience using before. But, I was interested in learning more and care about my physical, emotional, and mental well-being. I don’t drink or smoke, so learning about these products was totally new to me. If you are like me you might like to read and learn about these products too.
What is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol. It is a compound that interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system. This system’s receptors regulate the receptors that regulate pain, mood, the immune system, memory, appetite, stress, and other important functions…
How do you use CBD Broad Spectrum Drops?
Add Social CBD into your favorite foods and drinks by dropping them according to the package directions. Or use the drops directly from the dropper. When you take the drops from the dropper, the drops are placed and held under your tongue for 30–60 seconds for the best results.
Do CBD Drops Work?
My thoughts on the CBD drops and how they worked for me
- I didn’t use them when I had a migraine or when I was starting to get a headache or migraine. They are not a cure-all for anything! If you need help with depression, migraines or anything else go see a doctor!
- CBD drops are for relaxation.
- It is recommended to start with a lower dosage and work your way up. This is exactly how I tried them.
- You can add the drops to food. Or under your tongue, which is the way I tried them.
- The first drops I tasted was the Meyer lemon drops. This has a light lemony flavor with a hint of coconut. The taste of the drops and are mild, slightly flavored but they do offer unflavored drops too.
- The use of the drops made me feel relaxed and happier.
- I tried this at night to help me unwind to get a better night’s sleep. I felt more relaxed, it seems to relax your mind. I didn’t have that racing feeling I occasionally get at the end of the day (from not getting stuff done or just being able to unwind and not think about things). I sat calm and relaxed, watched a show and went to bed. I got a good night’s sleep. I was surprised that the small amount I took could be felt. Nothing weird, just pleasantly relaxed. Would I use these again? Yes, especially for my hectic days when I am having trouble unwinding.
Do you look for ways to stay relaxed and calm? This can be a challenge when you are a mom, parent and even grandparent. To be honest, it can be a challenge in your daily life even if you are single with or with no kids. If you are interested in finding out more, purchasing this product to try then here’s a discount and website info.
Discount Code for CBD Broad Spectrum Drops
Use promo code MOMSMEET25 to save 25% on all Social products on their website. (thesocialcbd.com) Offer ends August 31, 2020.
Related Healthy LifeStyle Tips
- 5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Your Morning Routine
- Buckwheat Pillows Review
- 7 Ways For Improving Your Gut Health
- Don’t Let Your Allergies Take The Wheel
- 14 Morning Routine Tips + Why Add Tea To Your Mornings