I’m sharing my top fall favorites for pumpkin season. Pumpkin spice and everything nice. Hello fall my old friend and you my dear readers. Are you all things pumpkin obsessed? Do you follow pumpkin trends? How many ways can you spice up your fall? Let me share a few ways to spice up your fall.
It’s pumpkin season y’all!
- Head to a fall festival (Fall Festivals Paso Robles) (Best Fall Festivals Nationwide)
- Visit a pumpkin patch and get outdoors this fall
- Grab a fall bucket list full of ideas for fall and to spice up your day
- Brew up a batch of pumpkin spice coffee or caramel apple coffee or sweet harvest tea and pour it into a cute fall mug
- Put a cute coffee cozy on around your commuter mug
- Slip into a cute fall tee shirt grab your cozy sweater and jeans and take a hike
- Jump on the couch and have a pumpkin pillow fight
- Hang a fall sign or make a fall banner to hang
- Heat up the house by making pumpkin spice quick bread or homemade pumpkin muffins
- Wash your hands and spice them up with this pumpkin soap and lotion
Who loves pumpkin season?
What to wear this fall?
What to read this fall? 10 Must Read Books to Read Now
What ever you do and where ever you go this pumpkin season be sure to wear your enamel pumpkin pie pin and take your pumpkin commuter mug.
What pumpkin season and fall trends are you crushing on?