Do you want to get better at photography for a hobby? Or maybe for your blog? Or maybe your focus for learning is like mine; taking better, higher quality product shots. Right now Craftsy has some new photography classes along with one that I signed up for & started taking for product photography. I want to tell you a little about the classes & also let you know that the Shoot it Class is on sale right now!
In the Shoot It Class you learn the fundamentals of composition & color, directing your model, capitalizing on features your camera has. How to plan & execute a photo shoot & even making a storyboard. The class is taught by Caro Sheridan. She is also the co-author of Knitting It Old School. Over 5000 students have enrolled in this class including me. I am not even all the way through the class & think that it’s helped my product shots.
This is one of Caro’s product shots & she has a free pattern for the under cut leg warmers if you are a knitter.
Shoot It Class Sign up now for a 40% Savings!
- Regular $49.99 (40% Off!)
Shoot It Class teaches:
- How to plan and execute a photoshoot from start to finish Making a storyboard and shot list to create the story you want to tell
- What a pro keeps in her tool kit – from lipstick to legal forms
- How to capitalize on the fancy features of whatever camera you have
- Directing your model and getting the hero shot
- Photo fundamentals like composition and color
- The basics of digital editing – without expensive software
Other photography classes besides the Shoot It: Product Photography Class are:
- Studio Portrait Lighting
- Landscape Photography: Great Sand Dunes
- Shooting Intimate Landscapes (this class looks amazing! I have been practicing but, am interested in this one to improve on my skills)
- Portraits With an On-Camera Speedlight (I am interested in this one too!)
- Off-Camera Flash Photography with Neil van Niekerk
Just visit via the image for all the photography classes & via the link above for Shoot it!
If you enjoy photography as much as I do I bet you’ll love these classes & remember Craftsy has a 100% guarantee!
When is the last time you took a photography class?