Hi Everyone! Hope you had a great week! Happy July!! Have a safe and fun 4th of July weekend!! Ready for this week’s Linkup Party?? Have a craft project, recipe or blog post you’d like to share with us? Just scroll down to linky party after viewing features. Enjoy your week crafting, DIY, cooking…. I’ve had fun visiting your posts, pinning and sharing. If I didn’t comment on your blog it doesn’t mean I didn’t pin or share your posts. Not a blogger no problem just enjoy all the features and entries in the party! There are so many great ideas from seasonal to everyday.
- What have you been up to this past week? Show us and comment.
- Your content will still be shared throughout the week and beyond on all social media channels. And also in Roundups.
- Thanks for joining in this week’s Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight party.
- Have a great week ahead. If you missed the last party you can see it here more awesome shares!! Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight #201.
- If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view and share your posts.
This Week’s Giveaways & News:
- appetizer recipe post with all the details and news on how to enter this giveaway for a $500 grill!! ad
- #Giveaway: Did you remember to enter for your chance at winning a cordless Drill/Driver and Skill Saw? Last chance!! You only need to comment on the blog post here>> DIY Towel Rack
- Sign up for the newsletter to stay posted of all our good stuff coming your way!!
Linkup Party Features:
- Patriotic CheeseCake Parfaits via thekittchen
- Frozen White Hot Chocolate with Toasted Coconut via lemonsforlulu
- Cantina Style Pineapple Salsa via mysuburbankitchen
- Terracotta Coaster DIY via hellonatureblog
- Patriotic Mason Jar DIY via ohmy-creative
- DIY Upcycled Candle Holders via theweatheredfox
So many more awesome entries visit last week’s party 201 to see more. And below see this week’s entries.
This Week’s Linkup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup #202
- The only rules are: No Linkup Parties!
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post, party page or site! The more the merrier and they’ll see your posts!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe and crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run! It’s a great opportunity to make connections.
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below and don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- By entering your blog posts you are allowing us to feature them on Social Media, in round-ups and in blog posts with links / credit to you!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Thanks for joining in!
- Please Do Not Linkup Your Parties!
Another chance to be featured:
- Feel free to share your specific themed posts right here to these other linkups!
- I have a Doughnut Crafts DIY Linkup!
- When your done linking up in today’s party: If you have any Red, white and blue crafts/ Summer recipes / BBQ recipes link them up to this specific post for 4th of July ideas! Patriotic / Summer Linkup
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You might like this new drawing class I spotted! You can view the video about the drawing prompts & class and get a free trial! Or here’s a new watercolor class you might enjoy. These are all taught online, come with free PDF / supply lists and other recourses. You can purchase one class or subscribe for a period of time for one low price. PS These are not the only classes being offered!! There’s crafts and kids crafts too!
Blogging Tip / Resource:
Hey bloggers I have a resource for you! I use Tailwind for scheduling when I am pressed for time. It’s a great tool. You don’t have to be a big blogger to use this resource either. You can start for free, try it and pin up to a certain amount through the scheduling system. Give it a try! I think you’ll love it. It’s an approved resource by Pinterest. To find out more or sign up visit the link>> Did you know you can schedule pins on #Pinterest? Get started for free with @TailwindApp
- Looking for more Inspiration??