Today we are sharing a few tips for your picnics. Whether it’s for block parties, picnics at the park, or your headed to the beach. We are sharing some of our favorite things for picnics and park outings. Who doesn’t love a good picnic?? Spending time with friends, family and kids. Or maybe even just for two?
Packing up and bringing a picnic lunch or snacks doesn’t have to be difficult. Since we enjoy the outdoor lifestyle we have a few tips to help you get outdoors and have some fun.
- Pick out easy to pack and serve foods *menu ideas at the end of post
- Pre chill your drinks and even partially freeze some
- Add snacks, sandwiches or other foods into reusable containers
- Bring picnic table cloth weights for your table clothes
- Pop Up Mesh food covers to keep pests off food
- Shade umbrellas and sunscreen if heading where there’s no shade
- Bug spray and citronella candles if near water
- Bring a plastic trash bags for collecting your trash and for recycling
- If heading to the beach or park make sure to bring a blanket
- If heading to the beach don’t forget beach towels and a change of clothes
Red, White And Blue Chevron Picnic / Beach Collection
These picnic collections are perfect for heading to the beach, park or pool for the entire day or just a few hours.
When you are heading potluck picnic or barbecue a handy dish tote is essential. I love this Potluck Casserole Tote • It has a non-insulated top compartment to store utensils or shelf stable food items. The tote has comfort handles for sturdy grip.
Lounging around watching the kids? Beachcomber • is a fully extendable lounge chair that is light weight and portable. I just wish I had owned one sooner, for all those summers heading we spent at the Russian river. We’d spend entire days swimming and playing on the beach until the fog would roll in.
Just heading to the pool or park for a few hours? It’s not necessary to bring a cooler when you have something like the Hermosa Cooler Tote • which has double straps for handheld or should use. Water-resistant interior liner makes things easy for cleaning out to keep your bag fresh. Toss in your ice pack, juice boxes/drinks and snacks. Don’t forget your wipes for kid clean ups and your good to go!
Wine Lover Picnic Collection
Wine Lover? Smaller families you’ll enjoy these choices.When you want to bring a bottle of wine, cheese and crackers to the beach. The wine tote is the way ensures you don’t forget your essentials. I love how compact the XL blanket tote is. The Metro Basket it flattens for storage, which means easy, compact storage when your done with your day!
Packing up beach towel? We shared some of our favorites in this post: 13 of Summer’s Best Beach And Pool Totes
What are some of your picnic must haves?
Pinterest Boards with related ideas: