Just around the corner is National Doughnut day! Who new? Apparently lots of talented crafters and DIYers. It was only fitting that I rounded up a sweet doughnut DIY Crafts! I’d been eyeing these sweet doughnut crafts for quite a long time.
With summer almost here this is the perfect time to do fun crafting. Maybe even have a doughnut party! Or crafting doughnut party! Because who doesn’t like doughnuts and coffee or milk? At least on occasion.
These darling doughnut crafts, DIY and tutorials run the gamut. There are free printables, jewelry crafts, crochet and other crafts. I’m pretty sure you’ll find at least one. Grab a yummy doughnut craft to dunk into! Be sure to share it with us when your done.
- Free Donut Pot Holder Pattern
- Printable Donut Bags via crafthunter by makeandtell
- DIY Painted Collar via studiodiy
- Paper Plate Donut Kid Craft via happyholligans
- Donut Straw Umbrellas Free Printable via ajoyfulfirot
- DIY Donut Apron via abeautifulmess
- Printable Donut Straw Toppers via letsmingleblog
- Watermelon Donuts DIY via papernstitchblog
- DIY Donut Necklaces via ilovetocreateblog (made with puffy paint and washers)
- Cardboard Donut Ring Toss DIY via mollymoocrafts
Sprinkled, Powdered, Jelly Donut Sweetness
- Want to get some free donuts on Friday June 3rd National Donut Day?? See this list of where / how to get free donuts!
- Did you know National Doughnut Day started after the Salvation Army served doughnuts and coffee to service men of WW1
- See all the fun stuff on social media by using this hashtag #nationaldoughnutday
Have doughnut DIY crafts you’d like to share??
Have you ever made homemade doughnuts?? Or doughnut DIY crafts?