Tired of making the same old chili recipe? Make this Chili With Butternut Squash! The chili recipe is easy to make and it’s so flavorful. It combines all the flavors of a classic chili, with the addition of butternut (yellow) squash and black beans.
When you are craving a bowl of comfort food this chili recipe is it. Are you ready to amp up your cooking and chili recipe?
Looking for other recipe ideas? See our all ground beef recipes.
Chili with Butternut Squash
What’s nice about this chili recipe is you can serve it in about an hour. Recipes like this always taste even better the next day, if you have leftovers. Wink, wink.
Are you looking for a vegetarian chili? It can be adapted to make a vegetarian black bean and squash chili by omitting the ground beef and substituting it with more beans. Or try this similar vegetarian chili recipe
How To Make Chili With Butternut Squash
- 1- 1-lb. bag butternut squash (prepared, uncooked)
- red bell pepper
- 1- 14.5 oz. fire-roasted tomato sauce (or regular tomato sauce)
- diced green chili peppers
- 1 cup organic chicken broth (or vegetarian broth)
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef (or omit if making this vegetarian)
- 1 can black beans (2 cans of black beans if making this vegetarian)
- celery salt
- chile powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sour Cream
- Diced Green Chilies
- Flat Leaf Parsley
Butternut Squash and Black Beans Chili
Recipe and Instructions
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Soups and Chili Pinterest
- Ground Beef Recipes