Do you love easy ground beef recipes like meatloaf? To be honest typically, I don’t make meatloaf very often. But, spotted a new recipe that looked too good not to try. It was hands down the best meatloaf recipe! And I am so glad we didn’t pass trying it, and adapting it to suit our tastes. This recipe is so most flavorful, and now my all time favorite meatloaf we have tried so far.
When your Mr. asks you to make it again soon, you know you have a winning recipe. Thumbs up! Adding this to our meal plan recipe rotation.
The Best Meatloaf
There was yum in every bite. Repeat, there was yum in every bite.
- The prep is so easy.
Get out your ingredients. A large mixing bowl, spatula, and loaf pan baking dish. You’ll have this whipped up so quickly. How easy? Mix in one big bowl, and then scoop in the baking pan, and top it with ketchup. Then it goes straight in the oven to bake.
Start your mashed potatoes cooking. Add a side salad, carrots, or any veggie you like to complete your dinner. We didn’t make gravy, honestly this doesn’t need it.
Let’s make this easy meatloaf recipe
Add minced garlic, chopped baby spinach, feta cheese, diced roasted red peppers, yellow onion, bread crumbs, and egg into a bowl.
- Next add your spices
- Mix together
Then add your ground beef (I used lean ground beef) combine, and put mixture into your pre sprayed baking dish.
- I pre spray my baking dish with Pam Olive Oil
Slightly press down your mixture making it topped evenly.
Add your measured ketchup to the top.
Spread it all over, and it’s ready to pop into the oven to bake. Does it get any easier? I think not. Unless, your ordering in. Wink, wink.
Ready to print it, and try the best meatloaf ?
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled, and minced
- 1 cup baby spinach washed, pat dry, and chopped
- half an onion peeled, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh washed, and pat dry Italian parsley or parsley
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 egg (pre crack your egg in mini bowl, then add to mixture)
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Mix all above ingredients together. Then add spices as follows;
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp.dried thyme
- salt (pinch)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together.
- Add 1-1/4 to 1/1-2 lb lean ground beef
- Shape into prepped baking dish
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons ketchup brush over top of shaped meatloaf.
- Prep meatloaf mixture. Add ingredients to mixing bowl, and combine. See steps in post for how to.
- Add to pre sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees until done. About 40-1 hour. Let rest prior to slicing.
- baking pan 9 x 13 inch
- baking spray Pam (olive oil or similar)
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe! Bonus, you get a free printable recipe binder for all your recipes.
- Not making it today? Be sure to pin it for later.