We are heading into that magical holiday season and have joined up with eleven other bloggers to help you get into the holiday spirit! What’s special about our #12daysofblogmas is that we’ll be bringing you Christmas holiday ideas, fun topics, freebies and a giveaway! What’s not to love about that! Today is just the announcement, see the schedule of topics below.
First let me share our 12 day plan, who all is sharing wonderful things to brighten your holidays and fill them with ideas, fun and freebies. And of course a few of the giveaway details to get you excited!
Christmas Holiday Ideas
The 12 days of holiday ideas;
- Time to Give, Ways to Give Back, Holiday Spirit Means to us and the Giveaway kick off!
- Holiday Bucket List
- Gift Guide (s)
- Christmas card ideas
- Holiday Baking (Cookies/Desserts)
- Christmas Décor : DIY, crafts, holiday home décor ideas
- Gift Guide for Kids, Teens, Women, Men
- Best of Christmas Favorites we love: Songs, Movies, Books, etc.
- Holiday Attractions/Best Christmas Lights in our Cities
- Fun Holiday Fitness/ Healthy Holiday Recipes
- Christmas when we were young and our Christmas traditions
- Holiday Round ups (Giveaway Ends)
Christmas Holiday Ideas
From us and all these bloggers;
Alyssa from Babies, Bloodhounds and Booze | Jules from One Ruud Mom | MK from Urban Housewife Adventures | Samantha from My Legendary Style | Denise from StL Motherhood | Joanna from Motherhood and Merlot | Phyllis from Verified Mom | Katie from Views From A Step Stool | Dean from Mrs. AOK – A Work In Progress | Julie from Girl on the Move | Theresa from Dear Creatives | Jill from Ripped Jeans & Bifocals
We invite you to visit the other bloggers who are joining in the 12 days of blogmas. For social media use the hashtag to see everything from #12daysofblogmas. Tag your blogging friends and join us for all the fun!
- We will be getting this holiday party started the day after Thanksgiving!
Wondering about the giveaway?? You can expect prizes from all kinds of brands Approx. Value $800 in Prizes and Paypal Cash! + a few more rolling in.
- Be sure to follow along by subscribing so you don’t miss out!
- Meet some other great bloggers
- Get a whole lot of ideas for your holidays!
- This party is getting started Nov. 25 and goes for 12 days!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and see you after the holiday!