Today I’m sharing a free printable with ideas for gifting from the heart. Giving to others whether it be neighbors, friends, the elderly or even our local fire and police departments. Being kind and remembering to be of service to others. My Christmas Kindness Free Printable is only to help you and your family get thinking of ways to give or pay it forward during the season of giving.
Remember to be kind and give all throughout the year. It’s the simple random acts of kindness that make the world a better place. In a day and age when the world is filled with people losing their way it’s important to know that any kindnesses, compassion and giving we do will in turn shows our children the true meaning of giving.
Easy Print Option: Christmas Kindness Free Printable
When we lead by example. Have your children help in giving. Let’s pass on compassion, kindness and giving. Let’s have a more heartfelt holiday season by sharing and giving. Happy Holidays.
I came across this great site KindSpring.org you can submit your random acts of kindness ideas and search them under categories! Here’s Pinterest boards I came across with more ideas for
- Holiday Mail for Heroes
- Operation We Are Here (extensive lists of ways to give letters and cards to military community)
- Operation Shoe Box
Kindness Ideas- Giving On the Central Coast of CA.
- Season of Hope *drop off locations for various cities. Also includes 7 charities accepting monetary donations for the needy.
Radom Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Random Acts of Kindness Pinterest Board
- 100 Random Acts of Kindness
- Kindness Projects
- To see more search Random Acts of Kindness Pinterest or Kindness Ideas Pinterest on Google
Looking for more free printables?
- Holiday Bucket List
- Countdown to Christmas 25 Holiday Crafts
- Holiday Gift Tags
- Subscribe and never miss out!
- Have holiday posts to share with us? Join in the linkups! Below and here!
Do you have a favorite charity or random act of kindness?