You want to dress hip? Always eyeing Boho Chic Fashions? But, you want to be able to take that fashion look to work, school or in your everyday lifestyle. Maintain a vibe of freedom, independence with an artistic or musical flair. Yet, not be associated as hippie. A counter culture that formed out of a movement from the 60’s. What’s really great about the Boho Chic fashions are they can offer a lot of comfort and style. But, how can you incorporate the looks into your work, mom or everyday fashions with out looking like you just rolled out of a commune?
Take any of these top 13 trends and layer them into your wardrobe. You can balance that fine line of freedom and creative with traditional by adding key pieces. Here are some examples of how to layer the boho trend to get the look you want, Boho Chic.
Boho Chic Fashions
Boho Chic Fashion Styling Examples:
Take the blanket skirt with a more traditional turtleneck pull over pair it with heels or a pull on boot that doesn’t have fringe.
Bring back a vintage flare leg jean paired with a more modern ombre top.
Accent your wardrobe with jewelry pieces such as a fringe necklace (make your own with this jewelry DIY), drop earrings or a cross pendant necklace.
Top off an outfit with a oversized knit sweater or knit gilet (vest) vs a blanket poncho.
When off work wear a floppy wool hat or beaded headband. At work options an infinity scarf or tie a scarf in your hair.
Don’t forget to pull your look together finishing it off with cross body bag, tote or messenger bag. You could even pull off a mini backpack just leave off the fringe. Pick leather or faux leather it’s totally up to you.
Fashion picks for boho chic:
- Blanket Skirt
- Flare Leg Jeans in ’70s Blues
- Easy Cable V Neck Pull Overs
- Casual Ankle Boots
- Hammered Drop Earrings
- Ombre Top
- Beaded Headband
- Gemstone Cross Pendant Necklace
- Oversized Knit Gilet
- Fringe Necklace
- Floppy Wool Hat
- Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Low-Rise Tied Leather Belt
Where to get the Boho Chic fashions:
- Free People Wrapped In Your Blanket Skirt • Free People •
- Easy Cable V neck Pullover • Free People •
- Rocket Dog Casual Influence Ankle Boot • Rocket Dog •
- Robert Lee Morris Soho Boho City Hammered Two-Tone Disc Drop Earrings • Robert Lee Morris •
- BP. Beaded Headband • BP •
- Mono B Navy Ombre Top • Mono B •
- Oversized Knit Gilet • Scotch & Soda •
- FINE JEWELRY Art Smith by BARSE Mixed Gemstone Cross Pendant Necklace • Barse •
- Yummie by Heather Thomson Flare Leg Jeans in ’70s Blues • Yummie by Heather Thomson •
- Sun & Shadow Hooded Jacquard Cardigan (Juniors) •
- Streets Ahead Low-Rise Tied Leather Belt • Streets Ahead •
- Boho Fringe Necklace • BCBGMAXAZRIA •
- Brixton ‘Buckley’ Floppy Wool Hat • Brixton •
- Evelyn K Crochet Infinity Scarf •
Here’s some other ways to rock the boho fashion trends!
Love fashion, enjoyed today’s post? Be sure to subscribe.
What is your favorite way to rock boho chic fashions?