Ideas for hot cocoa drinks:
For the classic Hot Cocoa;
- Simply snow capped? Just add whip cream.
- Feeling campy? Whip cream or marshmallows with sprinkles of graham crackers and mini chocolates I smore you!
- Valentine crush? Crystalized pink sugar sprinkled on top. (find it in the baking section)
- Plain Jane? Just plain yummy marshmallow (like the hand crafted Madyson’s from Starbucks)
- Chocolate lover? If you really love chocolate you can add a few semi sweet chocolate chips to the whip cream.
- Feeling stir crazy? Add peppermint or other candy sticks to your drink. Awe, sweetness.
- Rule Breaker? Drizzle the top with your favorite chocolate, caramel or ice cream topping. Who said rules weren’t meant to be broken?
- Red Hot? Add a few Red Hot Candies in and stir. Hot or not?
- Coconut? Add whip cream, coconut sprinkles, chocolate shavings and finely chopped almonds Oh, joy!
- Need a quick start? Add a half cup of coffee to your hot cocoa. Rev me up!
What ways do you like to top your hot chocolate?
For my favorite the Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa the velvety cocoa with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor is all I need. Well, unless I’m feeling indulgent by topping it with whip cream.
Or if I need a big doze of caffeine I just add coffee to my big travel mug to create a mocha joe. Let’s not forget about Starbucks caramel drizzle either! Yum to the tummy! Each cup is made with real cocoa and non-fat milk for a sweet chocolate sensation and a savory flair.
- You might like to enter the Starbucks® Contest
- Here’s where you can grab the hot cocoa pods online! Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods
Connect with Starbucks® on Social Media:
- Starbucks® Facebook
- Starbucks® Twitter
- Starbucks® Instagram
- Starbucks® Pinterest
- Don’t forget to subscribe while your here!