- “This post was originally sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review.” It has been updated to include more helpful information and products, some of which may include affiliate links. We earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Looking for something else? Try any of our drink recipes!
10+ Ways To Top Hot Chocolate And Cocoa Drinks!
Weekends are made for pajama days and sipping hot chocolate while binge-watching shows.
Ways To Top Hot Chocolate
Ideas for topping hot cocoa/hot chocolate drinks
- Simply snow-capped? Just add whip cream.
- Feeling campy? Whip cream or marshmallows with sprinkles of graham crackers and mini chocolates I ” s’ more you”!
- Valentine crush? Crystalized pink sugar sprinkled on top. (find it in the baking section)
- Plain Jane? Just plain yummy marshmallow (like the handcrafted Madyson’s Handcrafted marshmallows from Starbucks)
- Chocolate lover? If you really love chocolate you can add a few semi-sweet chocolate chips to the whipped cream.
- Feeling stir crazy? Add peppermint or other candy sticks to your drink. Awe, sweetness.
- Rule Breaker? Drizzle the top with your favorite chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, or ice cream topping. Who said rules weren’t meant to be broken?
- Red Hot? Add a few Red Hot Candies in and stir. Hot or not?
- Coconut? Add whip cream, coconut sprinkles, chocolate shavings, and finely chopped almonds Oh, joy!
- Need a quick start? Add a half cup of coffee to your hot chocolate. Rev me up!
What ways do you like to top your hot chocolate?
For my favorite, the Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa the velvety cocoa with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor is all I need. Well, unless I’m feeling indulgent by topping it with whip cream.
Or if I need a big dose of caffeine I just add coffee to my big travel mug to create a mocha joe. Let’s not forget about Starbucks caramel drizzle either! Yum to the tummy! Each cup is made with real cocoa and non-fat milk for a sweet chocolate sensation and a savory flair.
Starbucks Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods
- Don’t forget to subscribe while you are here!
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Drinks Pinterest
- Drink Recipes
- Coffee Recipes, tips for brewing, and posts about coffee.
- Recipe Index (with more drink recipes and easy recipes to make!)