Broccoli Artichoke Dip – Trust me you will want to try this dip recipe. Especially if you love artichoke dips. This is a delicious party appetizer. Perfect for any occasion or party this recipe is going to be a hit!
Gameday get-togethers, hosting a baby shower, Thanksgiving appetizers, Christmas appetizers or finger-foods for new year’s parties. Whenever you need appetizer recipes you can whip up in no time flat. This is it! Mix it up, heat it in 25 minutes and serve. This is going to be the party recipe that you keep pulling out time after time! I’m going to show you how easy it is to make this Broccoli Artichoke Dip Recipe and a few other tricks that will make your cooking or entertaining a little simpler.
You don’t have to waste time in the kitchen making recipes 100% from scratch to get a great taste. You can create the same great holiday meals semi-homemade, appetizers, and sides without all of the stress with the help of Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers. That is part of what makes this appetizer dish so easy!
Broccoli Artichoke Dip
Now, I am all for homemade cheese sauce and cooking fresh broccoli to that perfect point (And not overcooking it!) but, when you are having a party grabbing a bag of Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce makes this appetizer recipe easy to make. #SimpleVsScratch Seriously, why make a homemade cheese sauce or precook the broccoli when you can cut your time in half and I promise this will still taste divine! Make it with fresh broccoli or take make it with my cooking-hack. Either way, this is an artichoke dip with broccoli you want to try! (I hope to update these photos soon, as they don’t do the recipe justice!)
Gather all your supplies for this delicious and easy, Broccoli and Artichoke Dip! Prep time: 15 minutes bake time: 25-30 minutes.
Broccoli and Artichoke Dip
- 12-ounce bag of Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce
- 1- 8-ounce chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (the original recipe calls for freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese) Either way you’ll love it!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup milk ( the original calls for 1/4 cup but, it didn’t seem like I needed the entire amount. maybe because I used pre-grated Parmesan Cheese)
- 1 can artichokes (drain and chop)
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers (drain and chop)
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper * cayenne (I omitted from mine)
- 1 loaf baguette or sourdough french bread or your favorite crackers
How to make broccoli artichoke dip
Heat Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce per instructions. (follow instructions below with steps)
In the meantime drain then chop the artichokes, red bell peppers
and put the rest of the ingredients into a big bowl as follows.
Add Into the bowl:
- Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- Half the Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Artichokes
- Roasted Red Peppers.
- Next, grab your Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce cut a slit to let cool a bit (per package instructions!) before adding all but the big pieces of broccoli to the mixture.
- Then chop up and add the bigger broccoli and toss the pieces into the bowl.
- Toss in the ground red pepper (cayenne) if spicing yours up at this point if using. (I omitted this)
- Mix gently.
- Next, add milk as needed!
Pre Heat oven to 350F degrees
Follow the mixing instructions above.
Use non-stick spray on the baking dish.
Put the mixture in a baking dish.
Then add the other half of the Parmesan cheese.
Cut up Sourdough bread or grab your crackers
Cool slightly and serve
Bake for 25-30 minutes! (or) Until hot and bubbling.
While it was baking I cut up into bite-sized pieces my sourdough french bread.
This recipe for Broccoli and Artichoke Dip can be easily prepped in advance, kept covered in the fridge and bake just before needed! The best part is this is so yummy I don’t think you’ll be having to worry about leftovers!
It’s seriously easy and delicious! Not to mention the broccoli was the perfect texture from using the Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce. (Valley Fresh Steamers)
Adapted ever so slightly from this recipe at SeriousEats that’s where I was inspired and grabbed the recipe for the broccoli artichoke dip.
Broccoli Artichoke Dip
Disclosure: I did receive Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Sauce. (Valley Fresh Steamers) to facilitate my review and make a recipe of my choosing. These are all my 100% honest opinions. Receiving the product did not influence my opinion.