This may age me a bit but, I remember when I first became a parent, the only family resources were books or when the Dr. was available at the office and nurse lines. These days you can find just about everything you need or have questions about online. You can research Doctors, find articles about development and even what developmental toys Doctors recommend these days. Being a first time or parent isn’t always easy and when you often find yourself searching for these things it’s nice to know where you can find valued, reliable resources. Today I am going to share a resource one for all the things I just mentioned and more.
Disclosure: I received site credit for Bundoo in exchange for a post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Bundoo.com offers a wealth of information and an online community for smart, busy parents. Some of Bundoo’s amazing key features include:
- Free articles reviewed and written by pediatricians, OB/GYNs and child development specialists
- A Marketplace that features pediatrician-approved products
- The groundbreaking Ask Bundoo paid service that connects parents directly with pediatricians, OB/GYNs and other childcare experts to answer questions privately so that parents can get peace of mind without having to make a trip to the doctor and pay a co-pay
You don’t have to be a member of the community to read the free articles on the website!
About Bundoo community; It’s a community of parents you can join with varied groups and information that is available to help you and your family. It’s free to register.
- A thriving community of parents like you
- Personal access to pediatricians and medical experts
- A library of current articles you can trust
- Expert product reviews and baby tips
If you have specific questions you want answered Bundoo pediatricians and childcare experts are waiting to answer your questions. The Question options: Ask Bundoo is a premium paid service that lets you ask questions directly to pediatricians and childcare experts.
As mentioned prior you can explore and register for the community for free! I wish they had resources like this when my oldest was born!
- Creating a profile and entering information about your family will allow Bundoo.com to serve you information that is most relevant based on the age of your children, your interests, etc.
Get Social with Bundoo;
Have you heard of Bundoo before? What are some of your favorite family resources?