Today I’m sharing some simple beauty tips for caring for your hair. As ladies we all want full heads of beautiful hair. Right? I mean seriously with today’s selfie social media craze we take pictures of ourselves more than ever. (well at least my daughters are) Then there is the harsh environment, plus all that hair blow drying, straightening, curling with hot rollers or curling rods, pulling and tugging we do to our hair! Who wants dry brittle hair? Not me, not ever! I’m sure you don’t want that either. Today’s beauty post will having you using these easy diy tips and put you in the right direction to having beautiful healthy hair.
I’m not saying I have never had a split end in my life, that wouldn’t be true. But, I have loved my locks all my life and learned how to care for my hair. Having four girls we’ve tried it all. Cuts, colors, treatments…. My youngest has curly hair she is constantly blow drying and straightens her hair often. She battles dry hair constantly.
I have wavy hair I don’t blow dry it every day but, I do straighten and curl it when going out. I do need to deep condition my hair as I color my hair about every 6-8 weeks. Trust me, that can be harsh on your hair if you don’t keep up on conditioning. Well, let me get onto my 5 top tips for getting your hair in beautiful, soft, silky condition.
Five Simple Hair Care Tips;
- Cut or trim your hair often
- Use a de-tangler or rinse prior to combing out your wet hair
- Don’t blow dry your hair daily
- Use a protecting spray / thermal protector on your hair prior to using your straightening iron
- Use a deep conditioning treatment like Argan Oil or Argan Oil Hair Mask
What is Argan Oil? An aromatic culinary oil expressed from the seeds of the argan tree, native to an area of southwestern Morocco. It is gaining a reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal-care products and as a heart-healthy gourmet product.The products that we have been using since I received them are Argan Oil Multipurpose Moisturizer 100% certified organic and Argan Oil Hair Mask, both from InstaNatural, sponsored by BrandBacker. Let me share a little more about these products and their ingredients.
The Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients – such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 – work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.
Key Active Ingredients in InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask’s Deep Conditioning Treatment:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5
How to Deep Condition Your Hair;
The way you use this hair mask product is to put it on just cleaned towel dried damp hair distribute through hair evenly. Then leave on 5-15 minutes. After 5-15 you rinse your hair. Dry and style as you normally would. You can do this once or twice a week. Additionally you can use this product as a standard daily conditioner.
I’ve also tried the Argan Oil Multipurpose Moisturizer. (100% Argan Oil ) Uses include on face, skin hair and nails! This is a multipurpose moisturizer essential to helping you achieve beautiful skin, hair, nails and body. The cold-pressed oil is lightweight, fast absorbing, and free of fragrances, chemicals and preservatives. We haven’t tried this on our hair yet but, I did use it on my skin and it’s lovely.
Our honest thoughts on the product;
- Sammie and I both noticed a huge difference in how silky, smooth and soft the conditioner made our hair feel. The hair mask scent has a light smell that of Shea Butter, yummy. We both loved this product and have been using it ever since we got it. Now we are making appointments to trim our ends to complete our healthy hair care routine. In the image this is prior to finishing her styling but, just dried.
- The great thing about InstaNatural; natural products, affordable prizes and even better is there 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!
- To find out more details about either of these products, sign up for discount or purchase visit InstaNatural.com
What hair care concerns do you face?