Right now is a great time to find summer clothes. I have been scrolling through sites and searching for my favorite outfit ideas. Admittedly, I am just diving into getting my summer clothes, since we have been mostly at home and not on the go as much. This is typically not our lifestyle.
What’s on your list for updating or adding to your summer wardrobe? Take note of these summer outfit ideas of what to get and wear right now.
I started purging my closet to see what I needed since I had already got a few things and I making a list of what I need and want since I know we aren’t doing much traveling this summer. We have one or two local trips to stay with family, that is already planned. Plus, a trip to Arizona
And Sammie has been invited to a trip to Los Angeles, which is an easy driving distance from us. Then if things go well, we will head to Arizona in August to drop Sammie off at college. Now, that you are all caught up on my plans. Here are some fashion trends and styles for women that caught our eye.
Summer Outfit Ideas
If you missed the last post we dove into must-have fashions for summer what to wear. Be sure to check that out too.
- Affiliate links may be included in the post. We earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
Casual Summer Outfits
What’s your summer vibe? Cute, casual, ready to go? Whatever it is don’t forget your cute, summer face mask. It’s mandatory in California now.
Fill in the style gaps by finding summery items to add to your looks!
- Tropical Leaf Paperbag Shorts pair these easy to wear shorts with a cami top or tee shirt. Add casual walking shoes or cute sandals like these.
- Paperbag Waist Skinny Jeans paired with a cute top to dress them up, or tee shirt and tennis shoes to make it more casual.
- Lace Summer Dress With Back Cutout (comes in white or baby blue) Perfect for summer by the beach, out to dinner…
- Cami Top With summers so hot here, Sammie loves cute cami tops.
Swimsuits for women
Find something cute to wear by the pool or on the beach!
- 3 piece Striped bikini set (with shorts) This is such a cute swimsuit set. I love verticle stripes for slimming your silhouette.
- Drawstring bikini set Tropical prints are my summer favorite. What about you?
- Swimsuit cover-up tassel wrap for covering up is a must for walking around.
- One-piece swimsuit is always a classic and not just for moms.
- Sun hats with sayings or no sayings that are so cute you will want to bring them everywhere.
Are you ready to try shopping one of our favorite sites for fashion?
- Head over to Shein
- Use Code SUMMERVIBES for a discount*
- New customers 10% off order.
Tips for shopping on Shein
- Read the reviews (insights to sizing and fit) and look at photos that shoppers have shared (it’s really helpful).
- Check your shipping dates, if you need something quickly you can expedite shipping.
- Yes, they take returns! Free Returns. Plus, it’s extended to 75 days right now. Be sure to see their site for details!
- For swimsuits check the return policy on Shein’s shopping app. or on their site.
- *LTO subject to change
I can’t wait to share what Sammie ordered for herself and a few gifts for friends. She swears by Shein and I have seen her get great buys and such cute outfits there. Or check out our other summer fashion and style favorites.
Summer Style Guide
Looking for more Summer Outfit Ideas? Scroll and shop these cute summer outfits!
Stay tuned for more of our summer picks!